[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Flammability does 5% more resist reduction than Ele Weakness.
"
Angvir wrote:
Check quality.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Angvir wrote:
Check quality.

Although now that I think about it, we should place Flammability because if you get a 21 Flammability and if you have +1 to fire spell skill gems anywhere on your gear it will be 1-3% more elemental penetration. So you are actually right, my mistake. Will change it everywhere.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Thanks for the build, having fun. I anoited whispers of doom and use purifying flame for the hit trigger for both curses at once. Just messing around in standard though. Ele weakness and flammability. Feel free to look at my chars, ive done a cpl different things.
Last edited by argoniashawks on Nov 24, 2021, 6:59:23 PM
Can i use Schorc Ray instead of Searing bond?
"
thiagonunes01 wrote:
Can i use Schorc Ray instead of Searing bond?
Yes. It applies exposure as well.
I've been wanting to do an RF build for years. Finally did it with your guide and it's holy cow!! such fun! My biggest dilemma is dying to end game stuff. For the most part I feel pretty tanky, but can't do sirus A8+ and struggled on level 82 expedition maps. I can't quite figure out where I'm going wrong, but I'm having a blast with the build, thank you so much for posting it.
I made a few changes and got a couple more levels and Sirus was easy. Thanks again for posting this build, I'm having a blast with it.
"
RinTheToon wrote:
I made a few changes and got a couple more levels and Sirus was easy. Thanks again for posting this build, I'm having a blast with it.
Glad to hear and np :D
trying to lvl with it ...lvl 22 ....useing the items u said ...burns me down to quick....any solutions?.... should i lvl with something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info