[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
5ecured wrote:
Very curious to see if this build, or I should say all RF builds excluding ES stacking ones, is dead in 3.23?

If anyone says that RF is dead they are cringe and overreacting.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
5ecured wrote:
Very curious to see if this build, or I should say all RF builds excluding ES stacking ones, is dead in 3.23?

you would need at least 8K HP to have OKish damage.,..that MIGHT be possible with a kaoms but then you lose a 6 link. so your damage will suck either way

i dont see a way besides ES stacking and ivory tower etc
"
devon752 wrote:
"
5ecured wrote:

RF is dead
lol @ all monkeypohx refugees in this thread
"
lol @ all monkeypohx refugees in this thread

monkeypohx or not, RF is dead
Starting to feel the same way. Was saving up for my 4-flask Mageblood to make this build unstoppable when the update came, and man... I'm devastated.

EDIT: I played around a bit and the build is still solid as a mapper/farmer if you change Purity of Elements for Malevolence, and have a Searing Bond totem active at all times. Haven't tried Ubers yet, though.
Last edited by Jedijax on Jan 13, 2024, 3:23:09 AM
RF jugg is still fine. Obviously you are better off playing something else for pinnacle bosses. But for league start and map farming, it is very cushy and saves your wrists. But given the state of the league, using it to farm until you can fulcrum farm is probably the way to go. Worst case you can endurance stack and be a floor painter XD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info