[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

It should affect bosses... but also not really, because if you stay stationary, you die.
"6L Body Armour -> Fire Trap + Lifetap (15, divergent) + Trap and Mine Damage + Burning Damage (A) + Controlled Destruction (A) + Swift Affliction (A)

Make sure to use divergent Lifetap so the buff from it lasts longer. This way you wont have to recast the totem as much."

----------"This way you wont have to recast the totem as much." -----------

what does this mean here by not having to recast totem ? where is the totem gem tho ?
"
"6L Body Armour -> Fire Trap + Lifetap (15, divergent) + Trap and Mine Damage + Burning Damage (A) + Controlled Destruction (A) + Swift Affliction (A)

Make sure to use divergent Lifetap so the buff from it lasts longer. This way you wont have to recast the totem as much."

----------"This way you wont have to recast the totem as much." -----------

what does this mean here by not having to recast totem ? where is the totem gem tho ?
i think he meant trap not totem
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
why d use flame dash when we have shield charge?

and there is some differences between the build here and the one in the "pob". which one is the most updated?

Spoiler
Thanks for the build.
"
ismetisgor wrote:
why d use flame dash when we have shield charge?

and there is some differences between the build here and the one in the "pob". which one is the most updated?

Spoiler
Thanks for the build.

Shield charge can't jump gaps. Flame dash can jump gaps is good for instantly jumping out the way off large incoming hits.
https://pastebin.com/sbnGvGdM
Please advise me on what I should focus on next, preferably for DPS.
I have 20 div to invest (that's a lot for me lol) and I feel crippled by choice.
Hi on ascendancies after about lvl 80 & 4th lab

I would really like to add Unstoppable (stun immunity & move speed) on top of Unrelenting (4th beef ascendancy)

At the same time I feel I could do away with Untiring (1st ascendancy, life regen) as I already have enough life regen to sustain RF

So in my noob opinion, removing Untiring in favor of Unstoppable looks perfect, but I don't see this done in any PoB; is this such a bad idea?

Thanks
hi , can someone take a look at my pob and see where i went wrong ? cuz im having constant 1 shots against mostly phys dmg and some rares with always crits mods in expeditions , not sure what to fix and sorry if i messed up my pob , im still new - ty :)

https://pobb.in/uhHX0sq4xSWG
Last edited by sharkeye101 on Oct 19, 2023, 8:56:46 AM
very nice post, looking to start new league with this
Very curious to see if this build, or I should say all RF builds excluding ES stacking ones, is dead in 3.23?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info