[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

I wanna give this build a try but how about invitations and/or the Feared with this? How much investment do you need to be able to do it, anyone knows?
Last edited by Prov1eh on Feb 13, 2022, 11:12:28 AM
it's gonna take a while, but it's doable.
you are near immortal so if you can dodge the 1shots the bosses die in time :P

it does take a long time tho, I've moved on from killing the tanky bosses since it just take so much time. now I'm just selling the fragments and invitations that are worth anything.
Fire trap is pretty great if you can handle the dex cost. Annoint master sapper and you have a way to generate frenzy charges during long fights.
Need advice. At curent moment i have enough survivability and 3 auras: bots, vitality and purity of elements. Any ideas how can i enable malevolence as fourth aura? Even with Enlighten 4 lvl a have not enough mana in poe builder.
Last edited by Icih3 on Feb 15, 2022, 1:19:48 PM
"
Icih3 wrote:
Need advice. At curent moment i have enough survivability and 3 auras: bots, vitality and purity of elements. Any ideas how can i enable malevolence as fourth aura? Even with Enlighten 4 lvl a have not enough mana in poe builder.

You forgot to take the Vitality mastery.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Icih3 wrote:

Tnx.I simmulated this and make some changes in builder in my tree, and i have 20 mana free now in poe builder. Flame wall for example costs 32 mana. I now that my boots and gloves are trash, maybe some changes in my gear?
Last edited by Icih3 on Feb 15, 2022, 1:40:40 PM
"
Icih3 wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Icih3 wrote:

Tnx.I simmulated this and make some changes in builder in my tree, and i have 20 mana free now in poe builder. Flame wall for example costs 32 mana. I now that my boots and gloves are trash, maybe some changes in my gear?

Just reduce the level of your Vitality. Make it level 18 or something and keep it like that. It's a few hp regen, np.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Fire trap is pretty great if you can handle the dex cost. Annoint master sapper and you have a way to generate frenzy charges during long fights.

That's what I am doing at the moment, honestly Fire Trap feels much better so far, only hit lvl 80 yet but it's already super tanky.
Cant anderstend which gem better for RF in my helmet:

With Awekened swift affictons instead Efficacy game shows lower dps but builder show hier. Where is true?

UPD.Closed.
Last edited by Icih3 on Feb 17, 2022, 3:17:02 AM
Well, reached 98 lvl easy and still have big potetntial to increase DPS. Tnx fro build, really tanky and nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info