[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
gallaghd wrote:
So invitations are a no go?
You have to use a Frost Bomb if you want to prevent their healing from Maven. Otherwise yeah it's kinda a no go.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
lvl 100 reached, 36 achivments reached, still can take more damage for this build, but little tired from this legaue. Tnx for build again, it was easy.
Last edited by Icih3 on Mar 13, 2022, 7:39:09 PM
"
Icih3 wrote:
lvl 100 reached, 36 achivments reached, still can take more damage for this build, but little tired from this legaue. Tnx for build again, it was easy.
Absolute megachonk chad. Gets lvl 100 and 36 achi, leaves. Hahah

And really np man glad you liked it!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi mate, first of all, thanks for the build. This is my first RF build and I am loving it. The damage is not so great, but I have just got to red maps and I miss quite a lot of equipment, so I guess it would go much higher.
Anyway, my question is: Let’s just say I am a lucky bastard who just managed to gamble THE Mageblood belt. What would be the best flasks for this belt?
Thanks and cheers!

f
"
fefkus wrote:
Hi mate, first of all, thanks for the build. This is my first RF build and I am loving it. The damage is not so great, but I have just got to red maps and I miss quite a lot of equipment, so I guess it would go much higher.
Anyway, my question is: Let’s just say I am a lucky bastard who just managed to gamble THE Mageblood belt. What would be the best flasks for this belt?
Thanks and cheers!

f

IMHO it depends only from your current build stats. Anyway to this buiild you can use any usual belt to increase your life and\or DPS. Just use flasks with mod "used when charges reached full" and "Gain X charges when you are hit". In maps and even bosses they will be active always without Mageblood. Also reduced effect of curses will be useful (i`m to lazy to roll it in all bottles, i`m fine with 1 and my tree)

Last edited by Icih3 on Mar 14, 2022, 4:07:03 PM
"
fefkus wrote:
Thanks and cheers!

f

Sulphur with curse resistance, Granite, Amethyst (Freeze immunity + shock immunity if you're not using purity of elements). Quicksilver with even more movement speed, all that you can with increased effect.
But probably what was answered before me, get a belt with a lot of life since this build doesn't strugle with flasks but it does need life.
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 14, 2022, 6:22:19 PM
Hi!

Can you check

Vs

First one has the determination enchant, but no 30% elemental damage. I have to remove awakened burning damage support.

Which gem should i use there? Any advice to improve the character?

I did almost everything with your build!
"
Ramone1337 wrote:
Hi!

Can you check

Vs

First one has the determination enchant, but no 30% elemental damage. I have to remove awakened burning damage support.

The bottom one is better since it has life + 2 links. Top one is just 2 links. As for the enchant, try to get something useful on the bottom one, this build has no problems running uber.
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 25, 2022, 9:59:27 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Ramone1337 wrote:
Hi!

Can you check

Vs

The bottom one is better since it has life + 2 links. Top one is just 2 links. As for the enchant, try to get something useful on the bottom one, this build has no problems running uber.

Thanks for answering!

And now? i crafted life to top one

Efficacy instead awakened burning damage?
"
Ramone1337 wrote:
Thanks for answering!

And now? i crafted life to top one

Efficacy instead awakened burning damage?

Yep better, idk for gems, check in PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info