[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

what do we think about uul netol's vow unset amulet. gives 135% resistances with a resistance catalyst and gives us a 7L at the cost of no life on the amulet.

another gem link is roughly 35 to 40 % more damage, compared to the 7-9% gain from an amulet.

also, good way to keep immortal call cost down with that huge 250% multiplier? need to keep almost 80 mana free for that, maybe replacing increased duration with inspiration?
Last edited by vladimars on Oct 23, 2021, 12:24:11 AM

Got this lucky drop during act 5, almost double my current DPS. Look likr this gonna be a good league for me.
so which ascendancy are we doing? those in video are different then those in here.
Found a tabula rasa, what's the best early 6L LS link?

I play since breach this is top 3 build I tried from maybe a hundred. It's just fun to play.
"
drbokorkati wrote:

I play since breach this is top 3 build I tried from maybe a hundred. It's just fun to play.

I am running Vaal LS - Ancestral Call - Trinity - Added Lightning - Added Cold - Inspiration but that is more because I have to at the moment :) I think this would be good or see what happens switching either of the flat gems out for ele damage
"
keksik0061 wrote:
so which ascendancy are we doing? those in video are different then those in here.

It honestly does not really matter. I went Rapid Assault - Quartz Infusion - Avatar of the Veil - Uber lab will be Way of the poacher then I will respec rapid assault to Avatar of the slaughter

It honestly does not matter which way you do it though
Just wonder what is a good 5L for LS? I think I will need 1 more days to get 6L :(
How is this build so far? Started a TR Raider but I really don't like it so far, considering swapping to LS.
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
drbokorkati wrote:

I am running Vaal LS - Ancestral Call - Trinity - Added Lightning - Added Cold - Inspiration but that is more because I have to at the moment :) I think this would be good or see what happens switching either of the flat gems out for ele damage

And switch ancestral to nightblade once we have strike gloves right? And switch inspiration to elemental damage once comfortable?
"
drbokorkati wrote:
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
drbokorkati wrote:

And switch ancestral to nightblade once we have strike gloves right? And switch inspiration to elemental damage once comfortable?

Sorry I am actually running LS - Ancestral Call - Trinity - Added Cold - Nightblade Support - Inspiration.

Try to run nightblade support if you can it is probably the most powerful gem. Drop a flat damage if you can. Then yes swap out ancestral call for another gem when you get strike gloves. Can be a flat damage or crit support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info