[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
Fetababs wrote:
Is there a specific reason we are using imperial claw as opposed to others?

When I first tried it, it gave 4 stacks...so I gave up heh. Havent tried it in 15 levels or so though
"
SundaySoldier wrote:
Question, how do you refund that many skill points when you do the mini respec? I have 2 refund points available, how did you get so many?

Thanks,

I think I had exactly the number required at exactly the point required... it seemed pretty accurately & deliberately calculated. There may have been skippable-til-later talent point quests that also gave refunds (which I did - but I did not do optional refund-point-only quests).

Failing that you should get a few regret orbs.
Last edited by Lakh on Oct 23, 2021, 11:01:30 PM
"
vladimars wrote:
How is vigilant strike holding up for generating fortify?

It is rubbish. Have dropped it from the guide and POB. If you want fortify there is a tree and gear set up in the pob that allows you to do this
"
Zxczack wrote:
Hey, love the build. Just curious, why does the build have evasion mastery socketed for 25% mana reservation efficiency for grace? I don't see grace listed anywhere on the build?

Grace is one of our end game Auras.

In act 3 you can either go grace or purity of elements, but purity of elements is not needed later as you will be ailment immune without it

End game auras are: Anger - Precision - Grace - Herald of Ice (Only run this when you have enchant on helm to lower anger reservation
"
SundaySoldier wrote:
Question, how do you refund that many skill points when you do the mini respec? I have 2 refund points available, how did you get so many?

Thanks,

You should have 10 respec points by then if you complete all the quests:
- Act 1 Fetid pool
- Act 2 Crypt
- Act 3 Busts in Sewer
- Act 4 desherets spirit in mine level 2
- Act 5 Kitavas Torments in Reliquary
I noticed Survivalist went away between the previous version of the PoB and the latest one (I'm in a7 so had literally just taken it). I was curious if there's a reason we don't like it. Isn't it nice for an evasion build?
Struggling to understand how you have so much dps on your budget gear pob. Currently at a similar stage and i don't think the builds are too different, but your build still has like 400k higher dps.

Can you see what i'm missing?

https://pastebin.com/cWEuKcqa
I want to start by saying I'm a pretty casual/shit-tier player.

This has probably been the most fun I've had with a toon in a while. You've really nailed it here and I think I've really found a groove.

I'm on Act 5 and just did the mini-respec and I'm just slicing through mobs effortlessly with pretty lousy gear and rarely have to hit a life flask. This build is super forgiving so far and my few deaths have been to a complete lack of self-awareness or just plain laziness.

I ditched the shield really early on and went with dual claws btw.

Can't wait to see how it works out endgame. Thanks for the great build and guide!

Also started this build and in act 7 or so I bought a 5L and went for LS. It's a lot of fun but now in act 10 I do start to feel squishy. Just tried merc lab but I got hit by Izaro and was dead. May need to look for some cheap improvements in gear before I try again but want to do it before killing kitava in act 10. Now at 2.2k life only but usually that was ok for merc lab. Some more life nodes and defense nodes should make my char beefier. Definitely going to pursue the build as it is a lot of fun.

One little bit of frustration is that sometimes mobs are hard to hit when there is some obstacle between us and all the beams are just hitting the obstacle. Just have to keep moving a LOT!
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Crouching tuna is leveling one as well. The difference on his is that he takes the armor cluster and run determination for akor. He said you get plenty of evasion with darkray vectors boots.

He is still leveling but his char is here https://poe-profile.info/profile/Crouching_Tuna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info