[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
InsaneX3 wrote:
How is this build so far? Started a TR Raider but I really don't like it so far, considering swapping to LS.

I am really liking it but you notice the lack of dodge so you have to level a bit slower when you hit maps. I am level 84 and still in T7 maps, but luckily that is enough to be able to farm essences in Hamlett and Invasion Bosses in Lira Arthain. I am making tons in those two areas and just by selling my claws when I upgrade.

"
InsaneX3 wrote:
How is this build so far? Started a TR Raider but I really don't like it so far, considering swapping to LS.

I am really liking it but you notice the lack of dodge so you have to level a bit slower when you hit maps. I am level 84 and still in T7 maps, but luckily that is enough to be able to farm essences in Hamlett and Invasion Bosses in Lira Arthain. I am making tons in those two areas and just by selling my claws when I upgrade.

"
EinUchiha wrote:
Just wonder what is a good 5L for LS? I think I will need 1 more days to get 6L :(

I would run Vaal LS - Nightblade Support - Added Cold - Trinity
and then the 5th would depend whether you need to swap gems out for trinity to proc so something like Added Lightning - Inspiration - Crit support or ele damage with attacks
how do i get to the POB? I dont see it anywhere
How is vigilant strike holding up for generating fortify?
It's under League Start & Levelling Guide.
The POB is under League Start & Levelling Guide.
Hey, love the build. Just curious, why does the build have evasion mastery socketed for 25% mana reservation efficiency for grace? I don't see grace listed anywhere on the build?
Question, how do you refund that many skill points when you do the mini respec? I have 2 refund points available, how did you get so many?

Thanks,
You can buy orb of regrets or just do quests that have book of regrets as reward.
You can search these quests here: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_quest_rewards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info