[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

Hey can you update clawmapping and A1Claw filters?
Linking vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector to multiple totems should be worth it too i think? Can still use regular warchief and protector for some dps boost on fights that are not bursted fast enough or where you start fight without any vaal souls.

Edit. Or linking just one of them would be better i guess not to increase mana cost of another.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Oct 22, 2021, 1:12:35 PM
"
nepa89 wrote:

Just updated them I got error messages on filterblade but apparently that is normal at league start so should be good
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Linking vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector to multiple totems should be worth it too i think? Can still use regular warchief and protector for some dps boost on fights that are not bursted fast enough or where you start fight without any vaal souls.

Edit. Or linking just one of them would be better i guess not to increase mana cost of another.

Is there a specific order you need to summon them to make sure you have a warchief, vaal and protector up or do vaal and warchief count as the same totem for buff purposes
Seeing a lot of talk about stacking Elusive effect and keeping the buff up at high effect with Withering Step. With the wording on Nightblade Support being "Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +(100-138)% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Skills Supported by Nightblade", aren't we actually losing out on this crit multi since our Elusive is from Withering Step and not Nightblade's supported skill?
"
khadjid wrote:
Seeing a lot of talk about stacking Elusive effect and keeping the buff up at high effect with Withering Step. With the wording on Nightblade Support being "Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +(100-138)% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Skills Supported by Nightblade", aren't we actually losing out on this crit multi since our Elusive is from Withering Step and not Nightblade's supported skill?

Our elusive 99% time from Nightblade. Withering step elusive drops after first attack and allow us get full effect of elusive from nightblade
Last edited by Rutelun on Oct 22, 2021, 1:55:04 PM
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
khadjid wrote:

Our elusive 99% time from Nightblade. Withering step elusive drops after first attack and allow us get full effect of elusive from nightblade

The sequence:
-> deal critical strike and get elusive from nightblade
-> lose 60% elusive effect(withering step cooldown is 3 seconds and we lose 20% of elusive every second)
-> cast withering step: WS will remove OLD elusive buff and apply the buff of WS
-> make attack -> you will lose WS elusive and get elusive from nightblade when deal critical strike(about 0.1-0.2 seconds) with full effect.

So your elusive near always from nightblade and the maximum lose of the effect is 60%(while we have start value 246%(226% without anomalious quality of nightblade) the minimum effect will be 186%(166%)

The sequence is automatic if you put withering step on left click
Last edited by Rutelun on Oct 22, 2021, 2:07:39 PM
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:

Is there a specific order you need to summon them to make sure you have a warchief, vaal and protector up or do vaal and warchief count as the same totem for buff purposes

Not sure actually, thought vaal and regular count as same and just gives us buff from vaal. As for order, i don't think order matters if you link multiple totems to protector and have vaal warchief as standalone, since it'll summon 1 totem and has +1 totem limit.
"
nepa89 wrote:

Where can we find these?
"
overt1me wrote:
"
nepa89 wrote:

Where can we find these?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Adders79/item-filters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info