[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
Adders79 wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
A couple of things:

1) Lethal Pride: Intuition/Weapon Artistry/Aspect of the Lynx all seem like great pickups. Maybe even survivalist depending on how hard you want to go.

2) Ghost Dance/Soul Thief/craft % max life gained as ES: this seems really interesting from a defensive layer standpoint. Couple that with a supreme spiked shield or carnal armor and you suddenly have ghost charges? That seems *really* neat. The tree is basically right there. Thoughts?

3) Disciple of the Slaughter: **OOF** the nerf on thread of hope. Can't hit it with a large thread now. OUCH. I wonder if the three notables you get from thread of hope (Deflection/master of the arena/art of the gladiator) are worth it.

4) Pick up an additional power charge for 1 point seems very interesting.

Thoughts?

1. I think what I would do is see what nodes they roll and they roll amazing nodes I would probably then respec to them

2. Yeah I might look at this end game. Block is more my way of keeping the defensive costs down

3. The thread of hope picks up Panopticom which is a big DPS boost so feel it is definitely worth the points

4. Yes didnt see that and is definitely worth trying to fit in although we might cap crit anyway so not sure how much DPS it will add at end game

Panopticon is **ballista** totems only. Not the ancestral ones :(

It does buff the ancestral ones though, so...*shrug*?
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Oct 21, 2021, 12:07:11 PM
What map mods to avoid? Ele reflect for sure but can the build run phys reflect with the leeches?
"
andysunmoxi wrote:
What map mods to avoid? Ele reflect for sure but can the build run phys reflect with the leeches?

Ele reflect is a matter of 1 passive point from elemental mastery (60%) and small god in pantheon (buffed to 50%). Later on just 5lvl awakened elemental damage with attacks alone will give you ele reflect immunity.
"
andysunmoxi wrote:

Phys reflect maps are fine to run
Hmmmmmm. Just saw this on wiki: "The critical strike multiplier from Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +x% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Skills Supported by Nightblade is tied to the Elusive buff itself, which means the amount of critical strike multiplier gained will scale with Elusive's current buff effectiveness".

If that is true then taking from the shadows cluster + mastery should be really worth it. 4 skill points for 40% crit multi mastery and 40% elusive effect (which tanspires into 138%*0.4=55% crit multi). Thats basically 95% crit multi for 4 skill points. Plus 6% ms from 2 small nodes and bonuses we get from elusive itself. Not to mention if that "elusive also grants +40% crit multi for skills supporter by nightblade" aslo scales with elusive it would be even bigger crit multi.

And if thats how things work then taking elusive claws mastery instead of life leech sounds like a better deal too. In worst case we can get 1% mana and life leech by spending another 2 passive points.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Oct 21, 2021, 11:51:58 PM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Hmmmmmm. Just saw this on wiki: "The critical strike multiplier from Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +x% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Skills Supported by Nightblade is tied to the Elusive buff itself, which means the amount of critical strike multiplier gained will scale with Elusive's current buff effectiveness".

If that is true then taking from the shadows cluster + mastery should be really worth it. 4 skill points for 40% crit multi mastery and 40% elusive effect (which tanspires into 138%*0.4=55% crit multi). Thats basically 95% crit multi for 4 skill points. Plus 6% ms from 2 small nodes and bonuses we get from elusive itself. Not to mention if that "elusive also grants +40% crit multi for skills supporter by nightblade" aslo scales with elusive it would be even bigger crit multi.

And if thats how things work then taking elusive claws mastery instead of life leech sounds like a better deal too. In worst case we can get 1% mana and life leech by spending another 2 passive points.

yep it works like you think. I posted my version before with it)
"
za6i9ka wrote:

I tried this on pob fork and it didn't work! it just increased the movespeed! Unless the pob doesn't do this calculation!
Last edited by SurpriseModaFkr on Oct 22, 2021, 1:29:09 AM
"
Adders79 wrote:
-

Have you tested whether using vengeant cascade and hydrosphere would maximize damage?
because I've seen them do that in other skills, put the hydrosphere behind the boss, then it would pierce the boss, hit the hydrosphere and come back!
Firstly thank you for the build guide, it really detail and fantastic. I am planning to use this build as my league starter but I have some question. I don't know if I've missed it in your guide and if I did please forgive me.
My question is what is the upgrade order of this build?
My current order is like this:
Decent Imperial Claw (keep updating whenever I have the chance) =>Amulet Anointment => Hunter Gloves => Hunter Boots => Fractured Claw => Shaped Ring => Mark of the Elder
I don't know when to put Thread of Hope, Lethal Pride and Cluster Jewel. I'm not sure if I missed anything.
Once again I want to thank you greatly. After college I don't have much time to play with POB and guide makers like you are my saviours <3
Last edited by EinUchiha on Oct 22, 2021, 3:52:44 AM
"
EinUchiha wrote:
Firstly thank you for the build guide, it really detail and fantastic. I am planning to use this build as my league starter but I have some question. I don't know if I've missed it in your guide and if I did please forgive me.
My question is what is the upgrade order of this build?
My current order is like this:
Decent Imperial Claw (keep updating whenever I have the chance) =>Amulet Anointment => Hunter Gloves => Hunter Boots => Fractured Claw => Shaped Ring => Mark of the Elder
I don't know when to put Thread of Hope, Lethal Pride and Cluster Jewel. I'm not sure if I missed anything.
Once again I want to thank you greatly. After college I don't have much time to play with POB and guide makers like you are my saviours <3

Hey. Yes that order looks good. Mark of the elder will probably be one of the last upgrades as it is an uber elder drops. Lethal pride and Thread of hope you just get when you can. The build works fine without them it is just more DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info