[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

Thanks for the gearing video. Really helps someone like me that always struggle with how to improve my gear (playing SSF). I had figured that both the gloves and the ring would be beyond me but while I will not be able to make them great, unless truly lucky, I can at least get the +1 strike and the mark.

I was also not aware of the scourge way of getting the extra links but I have a feeling that it will be more points in the scourge-tree than I will get.
Last edited by Merrygrin on Oct 21, 2021, 9:22:32 AM
"
greensun60 wrote:
can this build farm not deep delve and blight maps?

Yes it will be fine
"
za6i9ka wrote:
It looks like if you take 15% chance to poison with attacks in Swift Venom cluster you'll get 4 bonus str from Lethal Pride compared to one you added in pob. Also not sure if mentioned but looks like we can have ele reflect immunity with Elemental Mastery 60% and Soul of Yugul 50%.

Also, what do you think about going for cloth and chain node with mastery, its 3 points for 16% all ele resists + some decent boost of eva and armor (5% eva as armor mastery should give us good chunk of phys mitigation).

I think Cloth and Chain is probably not be needed I am hoping our defences are fine

I noticed about the ele reflect it something I will add when I do the bossing section

Good shout with the poison node will update the pob
-
Last edited by Adders79 on Oct 21, 2021, 11:57:12 AM
How do you feel about tornado in this build, should be such low investment to slap it down when there is a chunky mob for the wither & reflecting all the projectiles. If its pathing to follow behind the unique/boss it should be receiving the projectiles and adding significant damage?

In the region of ~50% * 0.1 * 4 reflect plus the skill dmg itself. An extra 20% damage for 6s + wither for 0.75s and a single slot investment. Is it too unimpactful without being able to reflect the melee portion?

Last edited by Vodrin on Oct 21, 2021, 9:53:48 AM
A couple of things:

1) Lethal Pride: Intuition/Weapon Artistry/Aspect of the Lynx all seem like great pickups. Maybe even survivalist depending on how hard you want to go.

2) Ghost Dance/Soul Thief/craft % max life gained as ES: this seems really interesting from a defensive layer standpoint. Couple that with a supreme spiked shield or carnal armor and you suddenly have ghost charges? That seems *really* neat. The tree is basically right there. Thoughts?

3) Disciple of the Slaughter: **OOF** the nerf on thread of hope. Can't hit it with a large thread now. OUCH. I wonder if the three notables you get from thread of hope (Deflection/master of the arena/art of the gladiator) are worth it.

4) Pick up an additional power charge for 1 point seems very interesting.

Thoughts?
-
Last edited by Adders79 on Oct 21, 2021, 11:53:23 AM
-
Last edited by Adders79 on Oct 21, 2021, 11:53:07 AM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
A couple of things:

1) Lethal Pride: Intuition/Weapon Artistry/Aspect of the Lynx all seem like great pickups. Maybe even survivalist depending on how hard you want to go.

2) Ghost Dance/Soul Thief/craft % max life gained as ES: this seems really interesting from a defensive layer standpoint. Couple that with a supreme spiked shield or carnal armor and you suddenly have ghost charges? That seems *really* neat. The tree is basically right there. Thoughts?

3) Disciple of the Slaughter: **OOF** the nerf on thread of hope. Can't hit it with a large thread now. OUCH. I wonder if the three notables you get from thread of hope (Deflection/master of the arena/art of the gladiator) are worth it.

4) Pick up an additional power charge for 1 point seems very interesting.

Thoughts?

1. I think what I would do is see what nodes they roll and they roll amazing nodes I would probably then respec to them

2. Yeah I might look at this end game. Block is more my way of keeping the defensive costs down

3. The thread of hope picks up Panopticom which is a big DPS boost so feel it is definitely worth the points

4. Yes didnt see that and is definitely worth trying to fit in although we might cap crit anyway so not sure how much DPS it will add at end game
"
Vodrin wrote:
How do you feel about tornado in this build, should be such low investment to slap it down when there is a chunky mob for the wither & reflecting all the projectiles. If its pathing to follow behind the unique/boss it should be receiving the projectiles and adding significant damage?

In the region of ~50% * 0.1 * 4 reflect plus the skill dmg itself. An extra 20% damage for 6s + wither for 0.75s and a single slot investment. Is it too unimpactful without being able to reflect the melee portion?

I didn't want to put it in the guide without testing but will definitely be trying it out on bosses in maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info