[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

Yes, I was thinking about it for bosses - It should be a decent 1-link extra boost of dmg, right?

On the other hand, just trying a few practice runs - why do we start with steel skills instead of frost blades from the get go? it works quite well early game
with increased duration support (assuming the .25 second damage interval stays constant) you get 27 hits of 10% damage. with increased duration and the 270% damage, you get roughly 7 seconds worth of damage from it for a .75 second cast. (1.5x1.74x2.7)

seems worth it to me, throw on a faster casting or something to make it quicker, only thing i would worry about is possibly physical reflect, but it should be low enough.
I watched the video but I am not sure when I should not use trinity support. In case I can't use anger?
"
vladimars wrote:
with increased duration support (assuming the .25 second damage interval stays constant) you get 27 hits of 10% damage. with increased duration and the 270% damage, you get roughly 7 seconds worth of damage from it for a .75 second cast. (1.5x1.74x2.7)

seems worth it to me, throw on a faster casting or something to make it quicker, only thing i would worry about is possibly physical reflect, but it should be low enough.

It can take only 20 hits, no reason for increase duration
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
It has nothing to do with the ranged portion. This is why +1 strikes or ancestral call is so important on the build, is the entirety of the skill hits twice at the correct range. This is not possible without +1 strike or ancestral call

Multistrike is fine for base lightning strike, but does absolutely nothing when using the vaal skill.

+3 levels in nightblade does very little. Look at gem info, the breakpoint after 21 then 26 for crit strike chance. Multiplier would go up by 3% which is a waste of a node.

The 3 levels in real pretty good. It gives +6% crit multi and +6% elusive effect
Critical multi from nightblade scales with elusive(check on wiki) and pob unfortunately doesn't count it(it is also why you need withering step - it resets bonus). So, in total it is like 16% crit multi, 1% avoidance, 1% ms. Not very bad for 1 skill point
p.s. nightblade still old on wiki, check on poedb https://poedb.tw/us/Nightblade_Support

Feel free to add this in. I am not as I do not use withering step as the build is already quite interaction heavy with totems, vigilant strike and hitting Vaal LS. My Old body can only handle so many button clicks :)

Just put withering step on left click. It raises your surviveability and dps a lot, since you will be always on 180-240% elusive. If you will add farull fur you will have 46-50% damage avoidance 6 seconds every 12 seconds and 31-35% next 6 seconds[/quote]

Agreed. I have added this into the POB. Will update links hopefully over the next 24 hours

"
Rathke wrote:
Yes, I was thinking about it for bosses - It should be a decent 1-link extra boost of dmg, right?

On the other hand, just trying a few practice runs - why do we start with steel skills instead of frost blades from the get go? it works quite well early game

Frost Blades takes about 10 minutes to kill Brutus :) I swap to Helix at Merviel
"
xikorita wrote:
I watched the video but I am not sure when I should not use trinity support. In case I can't use anger?

You just slot trinity in and see if it procs. If it does not swap it out for Added Lightning. If you hover over the DPS of the skill in your hideout it will show you the amount of damage each element does. If they overlap eachother a lot trinity should proc
I'm surprised no one bought up multistike as a link. Attack speed is so good for clear and feelsgood experience. Ideally we want to have as much AS as possible without taking a big damage hit.
"
ryukenden wrote:
I'm surprised no one bought up multistike as a link. Attack speed is so good for clear and feelsgood experience. Ideally we want to have as much AS as possible without taking a big damage hit.

Multistrike works very bad with strike additional target. It strikes only 1 time, not 3(may be fixed, but didn't saw this)
Last edited by Rutelun on Oct 20, 2021, 11:27:43 PM
I updated your pob to include your leveling guide in notes as some people prefer to keep everything in one place
https://pastebin.com/HyGnUS8M

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info