[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
Enox124 wrote:
What about taking 1 node - chance to poison 15%, and take on claw masteries no crit from monsters when they are poisoned? It isn't good?

Hey. I have added that into the new pob I am putting together. I have actually found a lot of useful tweaks I can make thanks to comments here. That node is 100% worth taking and probably drop the blind/elusive mastery from the claw wheel
"
pajamapants wrote:
Which PoB is the most updated? the one from the written guide or the one from the youtube video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qsgkDwuoFM

They should be the same now but the POB is still being tweaked so please wait for league start day to make sure you get the most up to date one
"
Nicalos wrote:
Do you guys think this can handle some o fthe new uber content if yes wich?

And what about delirious maps?

I should be putting section in within 24 hours for an end game version which will probably be about 20-30 ex but should be cheaper. It will be able to do everything in the game with ease. Burst DPS should be between 15-20 million
"
Enox124 wrote:
What about taking 1 node - chance to posion 15%, and take on claw masteries no crit from monsters when they are poisoned?

And Mastery- +3 to crit gems? It works with nightblade or its not?

The notable will work with nightblade as that will have crit tag in 3.16, but not worth the point at end game it will only add at tiny bit of DPS

I am adding the poison node into the pob that is 100% worth taking
"
h4bUb wrote:
i saw many people using multistrike, is this a good idea?

I hate multistrike for this build as it is 1 less damage link for the vaal skill and does not increase projectile damage.

I actually do not run multistrike on anything as it is easy to animation cancel by accident then you lose lots of DPS. Just a personal thing but I am pretty sure multistrike is bait. It looks good in POB as people tend to only look at melee from lightning strike as a DPS indicator
"
NeonzinRJ wrote:
HELLO MAN WHATS UP MY BRO, MY QUESTION IS : WHY U DIDNT PUT THE PIERCE 2 ADDITIONAL TARGET POINT AT THE TREE? TY FOR YOUR GUIDE, FULLY HELP!!

Hey you wont need this as you will either have hunter boots with pierce or the lightning strike enchant. I have not put it on the tree as when you take it varies depending on when you transition into it.

There is a note in the levelling section to say you have to take it when you move to the skill if you are lacking pierce. I might add it in to the mapping tree though to make sure it is clear
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
It has nothing to do with the ranged portion. This is why +1 strikes or ancestral call is so important on the build, is the entirety of the skill hits twice at the correct range. This is not possible without +1 strike or ancestral call

Multistrike is fine for base lightning strike, but does absolutely nothing when using the vaal skill.

+3 levels in nightblade does very little. Look at gem info, the breakpoint after 21 then 26 for crit strike chance. Multiplier would go up by 3% which is a waste of a node.

The 3 levels in real pretty good. It gives +6% crit multi and +6% elusive effect
Critical multi from nightblade scales with elusive(check on wiki) and pob unfortunately doesn't count it(it is also why you need withering step - it resets bonus). So, in total it is like 16% crit multi, 1% avoidance, 1% ms. Not very bad for 1 skill point
p.s. nightblade still old on wiki, check on poedb https://poedb.tw/us/Nightblade_Support

Feel free to add this in. I am not as I do not use withering step as the build is already quite interaction heavy with totems, vigilant strike and hitting Vaal LS. My Old body can only handle so many button clicks :)
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
It has nothing to do with the ranged portion. This is why +1 strikes or ancestral call is so important on the build, is the entirety of the skill hits twice at the correct range. This is not possible without +1 strike or ancestral call

Multistrike is fine for base lightning strike, but does absolutely nothing when using the vaal skill.

+3 levels in nightblade does very little. Look at gem info, the breakpoint after 21 then 26 for crit strike chance. Multiplier would go up by 3% which is a waste of a node.

The 3 levels in real pretty good. It gives +6% crit multi and +6% elusive effect
Critical multi from nightblade scales with elusive(check on wiki) and pob unfortunately doesn't count it(it is also why you need withering step - it resets bonus). So, in total it is like 16% crit multi, 1% avoidance, 1% ms. Not very bad for 1 skill point
p.s. nightblade still old on wiki, check on poedb https://poedb.tw/us/Nightblade_Support

Feel free to add this in. I am not as I do not use withering step as the build is already quite interaction heavy with totems, vigilant strike and hitting Vaal LS. My Old body can only handle so many button clicks :)

Just put withering step on left click. It raises your surviveability and dps a lot, since you will be always on 180-240% elusive. If you will add farull fur you will have 46-50% damage avoidance 6 seconds every 12 seconds and 31-35% next 6 seconds
Last edited by Rutelun on Oct 20, 2021, 6:33:40 PM
What about the new Tornado skill? We should be able to hit it 20 times rather easily, no? It might be another source of extra st dmg
"
Rathke wrote:
What about the new Tornado skill? We should be able to hit it 20 times rather easily, no? It might be another source of extra st dmg

In real for the skill you need less or equal to 20 hits for get +80% projectile dps. Like now it looks good(can change hydrosphere, what used only with +2 target to strike skills, tornado can be used always) but probably only for bosses. Skills like lightning arrow and ice spear will take much more profit from it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info