[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

Wow thanks!
Last edited by Veeela on Oct 21, 2021, 12:22:52 AM
can this build farm not deep delve and blight maps?
"
Rutelun wrote:

Multistrike works very bad with strike additional target. It strikes only 1 time, not 3(may be fixed, but didn't saw this)

Is this a bug? When I tested in-game, I can clearly see its hitting 3 times.
"
ryukenden wrote:
"
Rutelun wrote:

Multistrike works very bad with strike additional target. It strikes only 1 time, not 3(may be fixed, but didn't saw this)

Is this a bug? When I tested in-game, I can clearly see its hitting 3 times.

Tested now - you are right, the additional target strikes 3 times too, not only main target. Looks like they fixed it from 3.14 to 3.15.
Is there a specific reason we are using imperial claw as opposed to others?
"
Fetababs wrote:
Is there a specific reason we are using imperial claw as opposed to others?

High attack speed
High life on hit
High base dps(50% of them converting to lightning)
We also can use double claw but it has less attack speed. Also can use any claw with 1.6 base aps, but you will lose a lot of sustain from life on hit
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
Rathke wrote:
Yes, I was thinking about it for bosses - It should be a decent 1-link extra boost of dmg, right?

On the other hand, just trying a few practice runs - why do we start with steel skills instead of frost blades from the get go? it works quite well early game

Frost Blades takes about 10 minutes to kill Brutus :) I swap to Helix at Merviel

I quite like going Double strike + Chance to bleed for Brutus and single target, Frost Blades + Ancestral Call for clear. Then switch double strike for spectral helix at 12.
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
leniusxue wrote:
Thank you for the great build! gonna league start with this

Just one question is there any other suggestion for the levelling skill, really don't like the Helix play style, feel so strange. Or how good it is compared to other options?

Thanks!

I would honestly run Helix for ST it is miles better than most other skills. I do not run it for clear. I run Frost Blades - Ancestral Call - Fortify - Added Cold to clear and then have a separate 4 link Helix for Single Target

Thank you for the reply!
"
danmarzola wrote:
I updated your pob to include your leveling guide in notes as some people prefer to keep everything in one place
https://pastebin.com/HyGnUS8M

You are a Legend Thanks. I will add this into the most up to date POB and update all the links
It looks like if you take 15% chance to poison with attacks in Swift Venom cluster you'll get 4 bonus str from Lethal Pride compared to one you added in pob. Also not sure if mentioned but looks like we can have ele reflect immunity with Elemental Mastery 60% and Soul of Yugul 50%.

Also, what do you think about going for cloth and chain node with mastery, its 3 points for 16% all ele resists + some decent boost of eva and armor (5% eva as armor mastery should give us good chunk of phys mitigation).
Last edited by za6i9ka on Oct 21, 2021, 8:06:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info