[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
Rutelun wrote:
it is defense version of build. Offensive version can reach about 3.5m with the same gear and about 15m with very good gear(80+ex)

do you have a min-max version? How can you scale it so it hits 80M?

Edit: I misread and saw 80+ex as 80M.
Last edited by ryukenden on Oct 19, 2021, 11:45:17 PM
"
ryukenden wrote:
"
Rutelun wrote:
it is defense version of build. Offensive version can reach about 3.5m with the same gear and about 15m with very good gear(80+ex)

do you have a min-max version? How can you scale it so it hits 80M?

80m near unreachable with the build(need shield and two rings with synthesis frenzy and shako with lvl 35 ice bite)
15m is not very hard to achieve, for example it is from current league
https://pastebin.com/mCdaNTZW
In real the dps much higher:
Pob doesn't count that nightblade crit multi depends on elusive(it is like +210% crit multi for us in current league because we can take 80 increase effect of elusive for nightblade and 40% crit multi from nightblade)
Single target damage higher because strike skills target additional enemies allow you x2 damage. Also don't forget about new tornado, it is like +80% projectile dmg for 4 seconds
Updated my offeinsive version of build, made it more start friendly and tankier(since dps lose) https://pastebin.com/GKwQ9shW
Last edited by Rutelun on Oct 20, 2021, 2:44:13 AM
"
ryukenden wrote:
I really like the playstyle of LS.

However, I tried this build back in expedition (saw fuzzy video) as a starter and was unhappy that I wasn't doing enough damage. Maybe its because of those mobs with crazy affixes or it could be a number of things. I eventually ditch the build when I hit yellow maps because it felt ZDPS.

The new changes got me excited but...wary about the 2m dps with gear.

Once I got a 5 link and decent gear I never felt ZDPS in Expedition. I was farming T16 maps on SSF gear. A few things to watch out for are:
- Make sure you have some form of extra strike, either through ancestral call or hunter gloves.
- If you are using Trinity make sure it is proccing
- 100% have to have 2 x pierce from somewhere

LS can feel bad with low level gems though which is why I now level and early map with Helix
Do you guys think this can handle some o fthe new uber content if yes wich?

And what about delirious maps?
You can take Rampart and fortify mastery for 6 points and free up your vigilant strike slots. Not to mention you don't have to press it every 8 seconds.
Last edited by Indriel on Oct 20, 2021, 4:44:15 AM
Which PoB is the most updated? the one from the written guide or the one from the youtube video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qsgkDwuoFM
Hi, how does this build do with sirus and maven's invitations? without vaal lightning readily available from the rest of the maps, I wonder if it would struggle with these sorts of single target bosses without monsters to farm.
"
You need to position yourself with a small gap between you and your target and this ensures that both the lightning projectiles and melee part of the skill all connect with the target.

are you sure about this? I was asking around in the discord poe channel and they were saying either the melee or ranged portion hit, not both.

Also, you can drop the suppression 10% mastery, and take 2 points towards intuition, still capping suppression and gaining a bit of life and evade/ms. This also puts you 2 points away from weapon artistry which is decent damage and caps your block. (in addition to two more notables in range of our timeless jewel)

anomolous reckoning gives 40% chance to debilitate on block with a .4 second cd (10% less damage) could also take the suppression mastery for either 2% less spell damage (meh) or debilitates enemies when you suppress spells ... maybe?

For two mastery points we can gain 90% increased chill and shock effect. (crit and ele mastery) Were also right next to evasion mastery, can either get can't be stunned if not hit lately (not sure that's worth), extra 100% evasion on our chest (decent), or 25% mana efficiency on grace (5% mana to help run herald of ice). Block mastery gives a large chunk of % damage for 1 point.

Our % life on tree is rather low as well. While I know we have several layered defenses, it does increase our chance of death from a big hit that isn't blocked or evaded. Golem's blood is 3 points away for 16% life and some life regen. or 4 points for 22% life. 2 points in the evade wheel for 9% life and 20% evasion.

These cost quite a bit of points which are already tight, I dropped primeval force. With the extra life, maybe worth getting a damage focused annointment? Could annoint panacoption for best damage (but conditional), or dazzling strikes for solid damage, and getting a claw mastery back. I wonder with a gemini claw and the mastery that gives 10life/5 mana on hit how much mana we would need free?

Not sure if this one is worth, but to help mitigate physical damgage, the evasion/armour cluster next to golems blood is 3 points (including the mastery) for 1% evade, 19% estimated physical damage reduction, and 16% elemental resistances.
Last edited by vladimars on Oct 20, 2021, 10:28:58 AM
"
vladimars wrote:
"
You need to position yourself with a small gap between you and your target and this ensures that both the lightning projectiles and melee part of the skill all connect with the target.

are you sure about this? I was asking around in the discord poe channel and they were saying either the melee or ranged portion hit, not both.

If they wont fix it in 3.16 you can hit Mobs twice.
If you position a little farther away but still in kinda Melee Range you see 2 Lightning Beams coming from the Sky. This indicates that your Melee and Projectile hit the Target.
Last edited by 1LLUx on Oct 20, 2021, 10:18:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info