[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Hmmmmmm. Just saw this on wiki: "The critical strike multiplier from Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +x% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Skills Supported by Nightblade is tied to the Elusive buff itself, which means the amount of critical strike multiplier gained will scale with Elusive's current buff effectiveness".

If that is true then taking from the shadows cluster + mastery should be really worth it. 4 skill points for 40% crit multi mastery and 40% elusive effect (which tanspires into 138%*0.4=55% crit multi). Thats basically 95% crit multi for 4 skill points. Plus 6% ms from 2 small nodes and bonuses we get from elusive itself. Not to mention if that "elusive also grants +40% crit multi for skills supporter by nightblade" aslo scales with elusive it would be even bigger crit multi.

And if thats how things work then taking elusive claws mastery instead of life leech sounds like a better deal too. In worst case we can get 1% mana and life leech by spending another 2 passive points.

I tried this on pob fork and it didn't work! it just increased the movespeed! Unless the pob doesn't do this calculation!

I don't think pob calculates any elusive effect at the moment which is why I have left it out for now but will add it in if the Multi is as high as above :)
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Hmmmmmm. Just saw this on wiki: "The critical strike multiplier from Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +x% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Skills Supported by Nightblade is tied to the Elusive buff itself, which means the amount of critical strike multiplier gained will scale with Elusive's current buff effectiveness".

If that is true then taking from the shadows cluster + mastery should be really worth it. 4 skill points for 40% crit multi mastery and 40% elusive effect (which tanspires into 138%*0.4=55% crit multi). Thats basically 95% crit multi for 4 skill points. Plus 6% ms from 2 small nodes and bonuses we get from elusive itself. Not to mention if that "elusive also grants +40% crit multi for skills supporter by nightblade" aslo scales with elusive it would be even bigger crit multi.

And if thats how things work then taking elusive claws mastery instead of life leech sounds like a better deal too. In worst case we can get 1% mana and life leech by spending another 2 passive points.

yep it works like you think. I posted my version before with it)

so all elusive effect will scale crit multi, because when you hit the enemy with nightblade support it counts all the elusive buff that you have?

The buff will never be 100% though so a realistic number is probably something like 70%-75% of the total values as you would need to reset the buff by activating withering step and attacking again right?

I guess the crit multi from the dagger node will always be 40% but will the rest not degrade
Last edited by Adders79 on Oct 22, 2021, 5:46:37 AM
"
Adders79 wrote:

so all elusive effect will scale crit multi, because when you hit the enemy with nightblade support it counts all the elusive buff that you have?

The buff will never be 100% though so a realistic number is probably something like 70%-75% of the total values as you would need to reset the buff by activating withering step and attacking again right?

I guess the crit multi from the dagger node will always be 40% but will the rest not degrade

Crit multi from the dagger node has the same wording as nightblade, so it scales with elusive effect.

You can able be always at 186-246% elusive effect(+66% anomalious nightblade, +3 lvl crit gems, +40% elusive dagger node, +40% elusive from claw mastery) and this will multiply by 189% crit multi(21 lvl + 3 lvl crit gems + 40% dagger mastery)
I really don't understand why you didn't want to copy the part from my pob)
Also the 80% elusive effect gives you 12% avoidance and 24% movespeed, pretty neat
And you have +6% movement speed from dagger nodes
Last edited by Rutelun on Oct 22, 2021, 8:19:30 AM
Hey, planning to start this, as the last time i tried a 'meele' skill was when blade flurry was released and i need a break from easy mode minions ;)

I was looking at the PoB comparing tree progression and i noticed some strange things that i wanted to clarify.

1. In act8 tree we take 'survivalist' node, in the next trees those points are not taken anymore, is this intentional that we even spec into that node?

2. Starting from act6 tree, we have 'life raker' node taken, then in 'early mapping' tree those nodes are not taken, to be taken again on 'uber lab' tree. Whats the deal here? :D
Last edited by kosii on Oct 22, 2021, 10:31:41 AM
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Adders79 wrote:

Crit multi from the dagger node has the same wording as nightblade, so it scales with elusive effect.

You can able be always at 186-246% elusive effect(+66% anomalious nightblade, +3 lvl crit gems, +40% elusive dagger node, +40% elusive from claw mastery) and this will multiply by 189% crit multi(21 lvl + 3 lvl crit gems + 40% dagger mastery)
Also the 80% elusive effect gives you 12% avoidance and 24% movespeed, pretty neat

Hey checked out your pob and really liked it. I will be taking inspiritation from yours and fuzzy's pob I just wanted to ask what skill would you be leveling as?
Last edited by Sunnyice724 on Oct 22, 2021, 11:14:06 AM
"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Adders79 wrote:

Hey checked out your pob and really liked it. I will be taking inspiritation from yours and fuzzy's pob I just wanted to ask what skill would you be leveling as?

I will leveling spectral helix + splitting steel as fuzzy. Before i tried toxic rain, but the change of tree costs a lot and the leveling takes near the same time.

I highly don't recommend use lightning strike until maps(fuzzy already told about it) since the dmg without gem lvl, links and good claw pretty low

Also don't forget that my version of build use unique cluster the Irrigation, it my costs high at start and have less defensive than Fuzzy version(but higher dps)
Last edited by Rutelun on Oct 22, 2021, 11:44:10 AM
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Adders79 wrote:

I have been working a lot this week so not had any time to amend the pob further. I want to get a feel for it in maps as do not want to keep changing it but agree all the elusive stuff looks good.
"
kosii wrote:
Hey, planning to start this, as the last time i tried a 'meele' skill was when blade flurry was released and i need a break from easy mode minions ;)

I was looking at the PoB comparing tree progression and i noticed some strange things that i wanted to clarify.

1. In act8 tree we take 'survivalist' node, in the next trees those points are not taken anymore, is this intentional that we even spec into that node?

2. Starting from act6 tree, we have 'life raker' node taken, then in 'early mapping' tree those nodes are not taken, to be taken again on 'uber lab' tree. Whats the deal here? :D

Sorry the POB gets a bit messed up as lots of changes were made and that involves amending every tree. You should not be dropping life raker.

Act 8 is really there for res and evasion but you do not need to take it

I have dropped the act 8 nodes and added life raker back into early map section
Last edited by Adders79 on Oct 22, 2021, 12:59:03 PM
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
Adders79 wrote:

I have stuck your POB in the POB section of the guide if people want to follow as it is probably better than mine :)
Hey can you update clawmapping and A1Claw filters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info