The Goodbye Thread

Even after my Prediction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo

I re-installed the Game cause I wanted to give it a fair shot as Chris Wilson mentioned in his interview, but after playing through the Acts im already tired the fuck out.

I don't mind nerfing the Damage, I would even welcome nerfing the Damage harder in Endgame Scenarios, but don't double down on it with also nerfing mana cost, interactions etc.

I don't mind nerfing either Flask uptime or Flask Stats, but again both of it?

I wish I could refund all the Packs and Points I bought, this game is going in a direction not meant for people who want to have a enjoyable experience.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Yes, the mana management is terrible. Chris promised us -20% damage, but we got -50-80% + problems with survivability and mana and reinforced monsters, it's crazy.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
im zooming at lvl83, not even using a mana flask. maybe you guys should jsut learn to adapt? :D
Buff monsters and triple nerf players is not "balance". Game is no fun.
"
Sarciss wrote:
im zooming at lvl83, not even using a mana flask. maybe you guys should jsut learn to adapt? :D

If you shit your self do you adapt to it or change?
Sure you can run fast without changing but it do not feel the same as before.

Same same but diffrent shit..
"
Alyila wrote:
"
Sarciss wrote:

If you shit your self do you adapt to it or change?
Sure you can run fast without changing but it do not feel the same as before.

Same same but diffrent shit..

This is the most on-point response to all of the GGG white-knighting I think I've seen yet. Thank you. Yes, we can adapt, but if it's not a fun design direction, why would we want to?
So I tried giving this one last shot.

Went trapper this time, I think I'm done with the game.
It's already a pain in the ass to go through the acts as it is. They slowed the game down for the player but the mobs are still untouched. The only thing it does it promotes one shots even more

I know the white knights will say, see you next league!

But the reality is...

The NA launch of Lost Ark coming around POE's next league.
D2 Remaster before that.

Last Epoch is getting multiplayer in a couple of weeks and have been getting better overall.

It's just not fun anymore. GGG is catering to streamers needs...As much as GGG thinks retention doesn't matter...I don't think Tencent feels the same. It's less money in their wallet.

If this is the direction they want to go leading up to POE 2, I'll take a hard pass...This feels like D3 vanilla.
Last edited by theeze on Jul 24, 2021, 10:44:33 PM
Sadly and with all the pain in my heart I have to say goodbye too. GGG, please, reconsider what you have done and revert these changes.
"
Revelasti wrote:
Buff monsters and triple nerf players is not "balance". Game is no fun.

yeh im a goner also, loads of good game that respect my time out there
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Last edited by KopaKabana on Jul 24, 2021, 11:03:36 PM
"
Sarciss wrote:

why are you so desperate to convince other players that this league is good?
I see you spaming every post today? You work at GGG or something? No one cares of your opinion , dude... get real, the game sits on 45k players atm, 2 days into the league, during weekend
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info