The Goodbye Thread

Love to see this thread is growing, i share the same sentiments.

Seeing the steam charts on player base is even better.
Getting lower lows and lower highs.
if we can short the player base of the game, everyone of us will be rich.
Fudge it!

GGG you F'd up. I am unemployed, found out I did not get a big job I wanted on Friday, ready to play the whole weekend. This game is now as disappointing as not getting that job. F you.

I uninstalled once last night. Gave it another go today. Uninstalling again.

I never finished Grim Dawn and Monster Hunter Stories 2 just came out a month ago. Goodbye.
Meanwhile, the outflow of players continues, already 45k, yesterday was by this time 53k, if the game will lose 3-5k a day, then a week this league will be dead.

I think they knew what they were doing, otherwise I can't explain it.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 25, 2021, 1:42:36 AM
"
spokipo wrote:
Meanwhile, the outflow of players continues, already 47k, yesterday was by this time 53k, if the game will lose 3-5k a day, then a week this league will be dead.

I think they knew what they were doing, otherwise I can't explain it.

Here's my theory. Their testers play PoE as their job. They are super experts. They got a little bored and when asked to test out 3.15 they thought it was great but said should be a lot harder. So the developers made it a lot harder. And here we are. Also, I'll guess that they can use some testing tool to create any item, any chest, any weapon, any belt, any jewel, etc.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Got my self on that i'n avoiding new Expedition mechanics on T2-T3 white map because it's:
1) takes to long time to understand what to do (read all modifiers, run them all around to understand how to put wire, put wire);
2) i cant get any nice items at all from all vendors except guy with curency - but i cant find at all coins to refresh his offers!!
3) i simply cant kill each second fight - lol

Spent over 18 hours to get here (t3) - it's was extremly boring, road took much more time VS as it was before, and now it's - boring (!!! BORING !! NOT HARD !!).

Will spent money in Warframe this quater, would like to buy pack with Anubis before. Will try next league once again.
Newb
Hmmm Played a little.. BUT yea Nah..not so much the game..but I have been playing New World beta, and Solo, and I just find those games better at this point of time.. I may come back at a later date.
I´ll play a bit,
but I doubt i´ll make it to maps.

Besides the nerfs and stupid decisions like
"here you are frozen and can´t do anything against it"

What realy sets me off:
The League mechanic with all this clicking
and filling up the inventorty to 50%

we are 4 people,playing since 2012,2013.first they implement things,then they get nerfed.because its too powerful,why do they implement it then ?
patch 3.15 killed the game for us,so tencent lost 4 customers,is the dev team happy now?
goodbye to all players.it was fun as long it lasted.
I also quit, this is not fun anymore.

No. 1 issue for me is the mobs damage vs. my ability to build enough defense to survive, dying all the time is not fun.

It seems like I need to go through so many layers of defense to survive without constantly using a movement skill, zooming around for defense is not my idea of fun, to have to ALWAYS be moving to survive and not get blown up by 1 mob looking at me.

To build sufficient defenses is too much of a job at the current state of the game, I don't need a second job, I already have a real job!. I just want a good time and enjoy myself, this is not POE currently, sadly.

Maybe I'll check in a again in 3-4 leagues ahead, but for now I will play another game that I can enjoy.
"
AT2105 wrote:
You can say goodbye here in this thread!

Let me start. I have played this game for years and loved it. Now it's super slooow and boooring. Act 1 feel so painful. I will move on now. Bye byeeee

I SERIOUSLY like the effort here; putting all the "I quit"-threads in one place, so the forums don't have to be flooded. Good job.

Write some productive feedback in the Feedback section of the forums, say your goodbye's here, bury the whining and move on to a game that gives you more entertainment.

10/10, AT2105
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info