The Goodbye Thread

You can say goodbye here in this thread!

Let me start. I have played this game for years and loved it. Now it's super slooow and boooring. Act 1 feel so painful. I will move on now. Bye byeeee
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2022, 9:55:24 AM
Good bye. I've already uninstalled. ggg showed there loyalties for the 1 percent with harvest nerf and streamer priority and now this patch that has destroyed the game.
I'm also leaving. I started during Ritual, so I guess I started at the height of player power.

I don't really care about the DPS nerfs. I never got to the point of insane DPS anyway. I do care about the mana problems these massive mana increases cost.

Stutter-stepping Cyclone isn't fun. I expected 40% DPS nerfs but I'd have to lose WAY MORE to account for Mana now.

In short, for a casual player having characters suddenly no longer work at all isn't really fun for me.

Maybe the devs will see some of this feedback and give some of the quality life back to us mana-wise.
Last edited by ParisV on Jul 23, 2021, 6:26:04 PM
Can't wait to get home from work.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I use cyclone too and i cant even use my auras any more and i just keep stuttering and i lost half my damage. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jul 23, 2021, 6:32:08 PM
Act 4 and im done. See ya next league
Cyclone this, cyclone that..wah wah wah. Try a different skill,scrubs. Lol
the fact that u could spam a skill like cyclone endlessly with 0 mana investment is the reason they made the change lol. mana was redundant for ages. God forbid u gotta spend 4 or 5 points on it now
I used that to reserve auras so I could do damage. now damage was cut in half and if I wanna do a move I have to unreserve my mana so my damage is now cut to 40 percent of what I was. should I just go from tier 16 maps to tier 1 maps? the truth is they screwed up and broke the game. how are they gonna survive? do u support this game?
Last edited by Shade_8390 on Jul 23, 2021, 6:54:49 PM
I cannot play this junk. I'll wait for ggg to fix this then start playing again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info