The Goodbye Thread

"
NeoG wrote:
goodbye I really tried with all my heart 3.15 but it really stinks of sh**, poe is dead except for the nolife/streamer.

Patch was live for 3 hours when you posted this. That's 'all your heart'?
I tried to enjoy the new pace but it's annoying having to deal with a bandit boss like it's Diablo HP-wise. I also need to have like 2-3 mana pots for bosses/minibosses or TP/die to refill , cause adds don't refill crap any more.

Bye
Keep deleting my posts lol. The POE is no good, no matter how many posts will delete. Bye bye POE. Enjoy your metrics.
"
AT2105 wrote:
You can say goodbye here in this thread!

Let me start. I have played this game for years and loved it. Now it's super slooow and boooring. Act 1 feel so painful. I will move on now. Bye byeeee

Sad to hear you are quitting PoE but can't blame you after the resent GGG fuck up. However lets not add to the waste of this world so can I get all your currency and high value items in standard ? :)
Hit me up ingame --> HanSoloDK

Thx and GL exile.
"
Marinxar wrote:
6 year player. Uninstalled on patch notes day.

Was the league start at least good, you know, with so few people logging in ?

No it's really not.
Hillock took forever, because I kept running out of mana and nearly got killed because of it.

If the nerfs don't bother you that much the mana costs will. mud flats destroyed me, I didn't even bother to do it again, It didn't help I dislike the mechanic.

This feels like D3 vanilla.

They really thought they would have more player retention by slowing the game down? This is something a streamer would complain about. It's nice that they cater to that 2%.
I didn't log in today. Probably the first league launch i've missed in years. The nerfs/difficulty increase wasn't an issue, but the thought of interacting with the same grindy systems that take days to set up 40-50% slower sounded extremely unappealing. Couple that with how BAD all of the new skills are, and I just didn't see anything to get excited about.

GGG fixed the thing they didn't like and are moving their game in a direction that makes them happier, while giving 0 pass to any reward systems. So everything is slower, and nothing gives better rewards. The end result is all stick and no carrot.

IMO this game is going in the wrong direction. This isn't fun, it's a grind/gambling fest with some clever combat systems and a heavy emphasis on theory crafting on top of it.

I love ARPGs but I don't think I'll be playing POE anymore.
"
AbbaNevsky wrote:
the fact that u could spam a skill like cyclone endlessly with 0 mana investment is the reason they made the change lol. mana was redundant for ages. God forbid u gotta spend 4 or 5 points on it now

mana is supposed to be part of the caster archetype. making melee builds focus on mana is lame AF.
Last edited by apexmateria1 on Jul 24, 2021, 4:19:45 AM
For some , very evident reason, even after quitting for two leagues. After spending thousands of hours on POE, I simply cannot enjoy this anymore. The realization was shocking, not surprising and eventually made me feel off the hook. Took me a couple of hours to settle all the feelings down , but now, it feels good.

Enjoy it. No resentment.
Yes, good, I tried that Frost Orb copy that not looks really so good as the original, too much mana with 6 link for slow kill on t10 (of course standar)

Tried my fliker and noticed that mana issues and the slowness, and I think is enough to understand that is worth it to NOT complete act1 on new league.

Waiting for GGG to gave back the "power" of my standar characters then maybe I try next league or maybe never return, meanwhile is time to look for an alternative of my need of "kill lots of monsters gooooooooo" or an adventure that im the powerful hero/villain, having enough "challenges" and "not rewarding stuff with lots of effort" in real life to try to look for more on a videogame, maybe that people who have zero challenging life will enjoy a lot this POE, im glad that people finally found meaning in their life thanks to GGG, not for me, time to take a look to new Skyrim mods maybe.

Yeah bye POE and GGG, I had lots of fun with your game, thank you!
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
I understand their reasoning for tuning down overall damage, but nerfing movement skills and flasks was really bad. Check out some streams, everyone thinks that way. Why reduce the pace of the game so much, when it has been faster and more enjoyable for so many years? I hope they revert the change. I always liked the fact of super fast gameplay in endgame.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on Jul 24, 2021, 5:00:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info