The Goodbye Thread

"
TheBagman wrote:
GaMe tO HaRd!

Apparently.

Hey, you don't like it, there's a million other games, but you don't need to be a crybaby about it.

Why not ? What do you think is the purpose of this public forum ?
chaotic neutral
Game is barely slower, go play d3 or minecraft if you can't cope with a little change.
UNINSTALLEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this game is done for for me, never coming back no matter what
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
After a few years I first developed an aversion to this game, 3.15 put an end to that, time to exit.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 24, 2021, 6:16:44 PM
9k hours, playing since Steam release, more or less stopped around January. Came back for the manifesto/patch notes and LOL WTF???

League looks boring, so maybe play Standard, but can't even feel motivated to play that. Damage nerfs, bit of a slow down is fine IF everything else is scaled accordingly, but all the rest? Ewwww. So much taken away, nothing given back.

Edit: Something I've been thinking more and more lately: PoE is a great game, until you actually have to play it. That fantastic skill tree, itemisation, skills, mechanics. But then you actually start playing the game and it's much less than the sum of its parts.

Plenty more fish in the sea Steam catalog.
Last edited by Mal_function on Jul 24, 2021, 8:37:06 PM
Played league for about 10 mins. Goodbye!

until the next good league comes out :)

What a self destructive decision the game devs have made..

I finally get to try last epoch, bye bye
Not a good bye.. But i do have to say that i dont have fun at all playing the game. To slow and hard! Changs back so i can enjoy my time in Expedition.
DMG nerfs, flasks, etc. Somehow I reached the maps and then permafrozen or perma bleedeing. This is playeble but no fun at all.
New flask mechanics and mana stuff are kinda retarded. consider leaving aswel. played 28 of 30 leagues. devs became blind clueless what they are doing makes me sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info