The Goodbye Thread

quit day 1, no way i will play this garbage
bring back 3.13
i dont care how, bring it back

i dont fucking understand why would you make the game so tedious
if anyone who wanted some miserably hard expirience could created private league with +100% monster health +50% monster damage -75% flask charges HC SSF bullshit, dont force this GARBAGE on anyone!

completely out of touch company
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Jul 25, 2021, 8:01:19 AM
The patch changed nothing, the game is great.
The change are good.
People who are whining didn't even tried the new season.
As for Act1, who really care? Dying from a headbutt because a beast charged you ? It isn't a problem. And what is Act 1 for the whole game? Nothing, just act 1.
Slow gameplay dosen't suit POE. If you like slow games, then play something else.
I uninstalled just before last league, this one just reinforced my decision to quit. Only get 2-3 hours of free time every day, and that simply isn't enough to get anything done anymore.
This is the mail I sent to support
(I also uninstalled the game)

"Hi,

I bought a 10$ pack before the announcement of 3.15 looking forward to new league, however, I was thoroughly disappointed when I heard the announcement and read the impending patch notes.

I do not like the direction the game is heading in, and do not want to support this direction. I do not like the design philosophy, notions development team has about the game which honestly, seems out of touch with reality of the game, and I would like to be refunded for my last purchase.

I was also making plans for buying Solaris and Lunaris statue, and despite its unrealistically high price and the fact that I'm short on money, I was keen on making the purchase anyway, but I would also like to cancel that one, for much the same reasons.

After 8 years of playing Poe and being, I think, one of the few players sticking around this much in the game, I would like to quit the game.

Chris once said that if they can manage to get a new player beyond certain level or stage in the game, that the company owns their soul. Despite this statement having a disrespectful tone to it, I supressed the disrespect of it because the end product was worth it, but with this new philosophy of making the game insanely difficult to a point of frustration, and sucking the fun out of game by destroying trigger builds which trigger more than 1 spell, the product does not justify the frustration.

If I can be refunded for the pack purchase, that would be great, if not, maybe I can donate the points to another player, and if not.... have that money.

thank you."
"
Morne06 wrote:
The patch changed nothing, the game is great.
The change are good.
People who are whining didn't even tried the new season.
As for Act1, who really care? Dying from a headbutt because a beast charged you ? It isn't a problem. And what is Act 1 for the whole game? Nothing, just act 1.

Don't you have enough other topics, or haven't you read the title? This is where people say goodbye to the game, thanks for understanding.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 25, 2021, 9:06:49 AM
"
"
ArisFuser wrote:
The people leaving are not having fun. Whatver you may think of it, it's ok. But is as simple as that. no...FUN.

I understand that. What I don't understand is why people feel the need to write these ridiculous I'm leaving posts, when no one really gives a f***. It's the equivalent of stomping your feet and walking out of the room.

13 pages on this thread make your argument invalid, yes people care, we care a lot.
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
"
"
ArisFuser wrote:
The people leaving are not having fun. Whatver you may think of it, it's ok. But is as simple as that. no...FUN.

I understand that. What I don't understand is why people feel the need to write these ridiculous I'm leaving posts, when no one really gives a f***. It's the equivalent of stomping your feet and walking out of the room.

You obviously gave enough of a f#$@ to find it mandatory to comment on them. Reverse the mirror and ask yourself, why do people have to comment on this when no one cares about their opinion, seeing as the posters made up their minds and their decision stands?
"

Whining is not caring. It's nothing more than a group temper tantrum.

ah that's what you are doing here then? Whining?
"
"
Narszosh7 wrote:
"

Whining is not caring. It's nothing more than a group temper tantrum.

ah that's what you are doing here then? Whining?

I'm not whining, I'm answering someone's question.

[Removed by Support]

As the other fellow said, use a mirror for yourself, maybe you find yourself really whining.
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 25, 2021, 9:30:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info