Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
After I updated my PoB with the new gems and all the other changes we got a boost of dmg.

Hmmmmm ?

I did the same after applying the POB Community Fork update today and damage dipped from 2.8 million to 945k....... god damn it. That's just an absolute ridiculous nerf, it's like 2/3rd's of damage just gone overnight.

Can you write sown the PoB link you are using, I did the update on PoB fork and I have 3.6m dps for Ice spear

https://pastebin.com/SXVha3u1
I did the update and i only get 1.08m with flasks active.

tried this link https://pastebin.com/SXVha3u1

edit:
Ah just saw that is per totem... Full DPS is on the bottom. 3.6m sounds good to me.
Last edited by Vara88 on Jul 22, 2021, 7:41:47 AM
"
Vara88 wrote:

edit:
Ah just saw that is per totem... Full DPS is on the bottom. 3.6m sounds good to me.

Great:)

Also did look at the previously 15m PoB for this guide and it looks good. Made the change to the correct link in ice spear and changed to the new flasks (and fixed the resist for wise oak), now we have 12.5m dps.
"
Nordatheman wrote:
"
Vara88 wrote:

edit:

Great:)

Also did look at the previously 15m PoB for this guide and it looks good. Made the change to the correct link in ice spear and changed to the new flasks (and fixed the resist for wise oak), now we have 12.5m dps.

Sounds like it will be solid for league start. Can't wait!
Is the guide on page 1 updated and ready to go for tomorrow?

I'm asking because the gem links section says not to use multi totem support in place of any of the damage support gems which seems odd considering how bad damage support gems got nerfed.

And is this build still going to be effective and will you be able to keep all totems up given how bad mana multipliers got affected?
"

Is the guide on page 1 updated and ready to go for tomorrow?

I'm asking because the gem links section says not to use multi totem support in place of any of the damage support gems which seems odd considering how bad damage support gems got nerfed.

And is this build still going to be effective and will you be able to keep all totems up given how bad mana multipliers got affected?

I've been running FP Totems as league start for the last 4-5 leagues. You will get around 400-500 Mana regen and around 2000-2250 Max mana with this build. You will have 0 mana issues, especially with the regular Enduring Mana Flask setup.

You can swap out something for Multiple Totems and see how it feels, but that's even less damage something like 20-40% less for using Multiple Totem Support) - and as you rightly said, our dmg supports already got nerfed quite hard.

Personally I think the guide is 100% usable in it's current state for 3.15, but I can't speak for Fyregrass obviously.
Sorry if this has been asked already, in the PoB what's the reason for anointing claws of pride on the amulet instead of sanctum of thought to save 4 skill points?
Last edited by MikeyTwoGuns on Jul 22, 2021, 12:43:46 PM
why not use frost bomb totems instead wave of conviction?
"
Ramister_ wrote:
why not use frost bomb totems instead wave of conviction?

Frost bomb is for the cold exposure. You could use WOC if you can make sure its highest damage type is cold, but Frost bomb does the job and reduces enemy regen
For anyone who has played this, I'm wondering how often you have to swap gems for bosses. Do you do it for all or most map bosses? or just major ones? What about things like immortal syndicates in map? and those bosses that pop up in delirium encounters? Do you portal out, swap gem, or is FP good enough?

Thanks! - just wondering if I'm going to be constantly swapping gems if I use this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info