Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

Ah,ofcourse. Thx!
Thanks for the detailed build guide!

i just switched to the mid budget tank version.

the damage is quiet good, but i realy struggle with dying.

how do i deal with the curses? do i need to but a blue ring in the correct slot?

i haven't done uber lab, but i think it'll help as well for my sustain? am i right?

cheers
https://pastebin.com/jfxMiKAE

where should I go from here?
"
Jojo_Tsch wrote:
Thanks for the detailed build guide!

i just switched to the mid budget tank version.

the damage is quiet good, but i realy struggle with dying.

how do i deal with the curses? do i need to but a blue ring in the correct slot?

i haven't done uber lab, but i think it'll help as well for my sustain? am i right?

cheers

Atziri's Reflection or Viridi's Veil for curse immunity
Really enjoying the build, but I cant get past lvl 92 as the build gets one shot all the time.
Last edited by phyix on Sep 9, 2021, 6:16:17 AM
It was the best build that I have had so far!

I have spent more than 30ex so far on the items, but still, I cannot handle it with Atziri's reflection. I see that my ele. resi. are going down to below zero with this shield and I die frequently. What is the problem? I am not curse immune at all!
one more question. What does the number do in "Carved to glorify # new faithful converted by High Templar Dominus"? is higher better or it has no influence?
and last question. When I add Arcane surge gem to my build, PoB shows 4M DPS more, but I have arcane surge from cluster jewel and when I use flame dash I do not get any arcane surge with it and I get only when I summon a totem. Is this a problem with PoB?

thanks for support
"
Aardmann wrote:
I have spent more than 30ex so far on the items, but still, I cannot handle it with Atziri's reflection. I see that my ele. resi. are going down to below zero with this shield and I die frequently. What is the problem? I am not curse immune at all!
With Atziri's Reflection you still can be Cursed (you want to be cursed since every curse on you gives you more Damage) but they have no effect on you at all because of the mod "Unaffected by Curses".
In PoB your Ele Resistances are still Capped with Atziri's Reflection and without a Helmet and only the one Essence Worm.

"
Aardmann wrote:
What does the number do in "Carved to glorify # new faithful converted by High Templar Dominus"? is higher better or it has no influence?
and last question. When I add Arcane surge gem to my build, PoB shows 4M DPS more, but I have arcane surge from cluster jewel and when I use flame dash

As far as I now it determines what the Jewel does with your nodes in the skill tree.

"
Aardmann wrote:
I do not get any arcane surge with it and I get only when I summon a totem. Is this a problem with PoB?

thanks for support

The Problem is that you have linked a level 21 Arcane Surge to your Flame Dash. Arcane Surge needs a certain amount of Mana spend from a linked Spell to trigger. Your Level 21 need 461 Mana Spend to trigger while your Flame Dash cost only 24 Mana. The Amount of Mana needed to trigger increases with gem level. You need a Arcane Surge Gem which is only leveled to level 5 max. since Level 6 and above need more mana spend then Flame Dash cost and socket it and you will have Arcane Surge everytime you dash.

I hope I was able to help you
That is very kind of you. I have checked my shield and noticed that it has another modifier. So that was the reason for being smashed all the time.

As far I have tested, the templar type on the gem will change the nodes, but the Carved of glory with a number between 2000-10000 seems to do nothing. If I am wrong please tell me.

That was a very complete answer about the arcane surge. Would you please tell me which arcane surge is better? the one that I can get from Flame Dash + Arcane surge (level 5), or the one that I get from Sleepless Sentry? Since when I uncheck Arcane Surge with the flame dash in PoB, still the DPS drops by 2.5M for Ice Spear and 800k for freezing Pulse.

Thank you so much again

PS: The build with the shield is much better now!
Last edited by Aardmann on Sep 20, 2021, 2:06:19 PM
"
Aardmann wrote:
That was a very complete answer about the arcane surge. Would you please tell me which arcane surge is better? the one that I can get from Flame Dash + Arcane surge (level 5), or the one that I get from Sleepless Sentry? Since when I uncheck Arcane Surge with the flame dash in PoB, still the DPS drops by 2.5M for Ice Spear and 800k for freezing Pulse.

I just Googled and found that the Arcane Surge from Ancestral Inspiration should be like a Level 1 Arcane Surge Support Gem

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fqg4g8/level_of_arcane_surge_gained_by_ancestral/
Thanks again. It was a very interesting fact. I still do not get, why PoB drops the DPS that much hard as soon as I deactivate arcane surge level 5 in skill gems.
Anyway, this build is very strong and leaves the room a lot for changing and enjoying.
nice job ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info