Fyregrass' Comprehensive Freezing Pulse Totems Guide - Act 1 to Maven 9 (Updated for 3.15)

Hi, thanks for the build. So I am using the trade links for the wand in the guide, but its says that the query is too complext and its not finding anything. How should I reduce it in order to get that wand? :D Thanks
do u think that build will be next season a good league starter choice?
alternativ i woult play a minion build again, but i want to play something different

thx for this nice guide
"
do u think that build will be next season a good league starter choice?
alternativ i woult play a minion build again, but i want to play something different

thx for this nice guide

Want to share my opinion since i've used this build in 3.15 (starter only).
Im the Top 1 in poe ninja for this build and i can guarantee this build is still viable.
I know GGG nerfed it a lot, but its still really really really good..

You can use Fyregrass starter version and do your own upgrades and make a 8kk DPS like i did. This will allow you to kill Sirus A9 in 2 seconds. Easy as hell. Even if you follow strictly what Fyregrass is proposing you will have a huge amount of DPS.

I hope this build goes further and maybe i will try again in the future.
But it was funny ! Thanks Fyregrass.

Regards,
FTzeye.
Hey Fyregrass,

Just wondering if you think this will be buffed or nerfed for 3.16 and if you plan to update your guide for it? I played this build in 3.15 as league start and enjoyed it.

Thanks
"
"

Want to share my opinion since i've used this build in 3.15 (starter only).
Im the Top 1 in poe ninja for this build and i can guarantee this build is still viable.
I know GGG nerfed it a lot, but its still really really really good..

You can use Fyregrass starter version and do your own upgrades and make a 8kk DPS like i did. This will allow you to kill Sirus A9 in 2 seconds. Easy as hell. Even if you follow strictly what Fyregrass is proposing you will have a huge amount of DPS.

I hope this build goes further and maybe i will try again in the future.
But it was funny ! Thanks Fyregrass.

Regards,
FTzeye.

Just was checking out your gear its all pretty crazy but I noticed your ehp and defenses don't really exist. Are you just falling over left and right? Asking because I'm interested in potentially trying your version out this league. Cheers

Thats correct....but it doesnt matter because i kill everything instantly. When i had less damage i had some problems to survive.....i had to keep moving all the time. But right now... mobs dont even have time to fire 1 single shot. So i really dont care much about defences.
3.16 viable ?
Would like to know as well. :D
Agreed. Would love a 3.16 update. I was looking for a totem build this league and this looks interesting.
Spoke with the original creator of this build, Wallach. He said he would update it this league

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685450
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
Spoke with the original creator of this build, Wallach. He said he would update it this league

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685450

Great news, hopefully that means before league starts. Was hoping to league-start this build.
IGN: Bottebo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info