Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

So annoying, you can create 1 unique ITEM, not 1 unique WEAPON ! I see only unique weapons here.... pfft
"
raclariu wrote:
So annoying, you can create 1 unique ITEM, not 1 unique WEAPON ! I see only unique weapons here.... pfft

Tell you what -- you contribute a thousand dollars and you can make whatever unique you want. :) Because that's precisely what I did.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Had to log in and comment:

Love the design and poem of your item CharanJaydemyr.

And lol that you are a mod now.. gratz ;) finally a good one, hope you keep the quality of your posts.
Uhm...thanks, but all the mods here are awesome. They're some of the most approachable, personable forum moderators I've ever come across. I wouldn't post here as much as I do if they weren't. :)

And since I've not actually done what the topic title requested (my earlier one was incomplete), here's an almost perfect version, courtesy of Flauros, who very generally traded it to me. I started Charan over from level 30 to see how it'll go -- but at level 30, it was still very viable as a sword!

Unavailable

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 6, 2012, 7:25:14 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I love that they allow you to design a weapon when you become a diamond supporter. Once I play this game, if it meets expectations I may have to consider becoming a diamond supporter. Designing a weapon & being in the credits is pretty nifty ;)
Great items! And great to see that GGG allows for change in basic mechanics to make these items work.

I would love to see more uniques with non-standard mechanics.

A couple of ideas:
-Wearing an item makes it become dark all the time - with a flavor text like
"[Name] always wandered in darkness".
This is probably not going to happen as day/night cycle might have storyline implications.
-Wearing an item makes your vision blurred or like on low health.
-Correlation between rolls of mods on an item. Say for instance negative correlation between IAS and IPD. This would make the hunt for a perfect rolled item a challenge in itself. A flavor text could be:
"Either/or, but seldom the both at the same time."
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Last edited by sevenOfDiamonds on Jun 7, 2012, 10:18:17 AM
"

This is probably not going to happen as day/night cycle might have storyline implications.

Could have normal N/D cycle, but have it visibly appear to that player that its always night out, while maintaining any sound or timer cues as to the cycle.
"
Great items! And great to see that GGG allows for change in basic mechanics to make these items work.

I would love to see more uniques with non-standard mechanics.

A couple of ideas:
-Wearing an item makes your vision blurred or like on low health.
-Correlation between rolls of mods on an item. Say for instance negative correlation between IAS and IPD. This would make the hunt for a perfect rolled item a challenge in itself. A flavor text could be:
"Either/or, but seldom the both at the same time."

You will like my unique then....
RIP Bolto
"
Uhm...thanks, but all the mods here are awesome. They're some of the most approachable, personable forum moderators I've ever come across. I wouldn't post here as much as I do if they weren't. :)

And since I've not actually done what the topic title requested (my earlier one was incomplete), here's an almost perfect version, courtesy of Flauros, who very generally traded it to me. I started Charan over from level 30 to see how it'll go -- but at level 30, it was still very viable as a sword!

Unavailable

Almost perfect? You have low standards, Charan...

Check out this beauty:

Unavailable

Well worth the GCP I paid for it, I think =P
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Not bad at all. And yes, worth a GCP. Shit, worth more than that. Some people...

I wonder what a truly perfect version looks like. I've seen the evasion go as high as 36. Speaking of, I find myself REALLY missing the off-hand's inherent chance to block. Oh well, can't have everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info