Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

I think we're up to 20-22 Diamonds now. I've met a few since my last headcount of 18-19. There was one who joined just yesterday, in fact.

Sorry for the lo-res, I'm just using Facebook to host it for now. Also, a few of the stats weren't finalised at the time. Sorry about that too.

Should be in-game soon, I've been told.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Here's mine as it stands now

The blinding mod is tricky to implement, apparently, so I dunno when it will be in game

This is a late game item
Last edited by Zahndethus on May 11, 2012, 6:14:51 PM
Friendship is magical...and so is your wand!

ps can you edit in the level req of that sucker, Z?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Oh I'm sure I could. But to what?
I want it to be a late game item, hence the fact that it's an Imbued Wand

and speaking of moons, what crazy moon language is your item? :P
nono, I meant just list the item level in your post. Whalebone Rapier is fairly well known as a low level item, so I left it out. Yknow, so people can have some vague idea of where they might find your wonderful little stick.

The name of the sword is Maori, of course. I spent a week trying to get it right, and tachi203 finally gave me a great translation. In-game, a rough sort of maori is called 'Karui', so technically, it's Karui. The artist who worked on both the sword and my avatar came up with a really cool backstory for the blade. I mean, I have my own (of course), but his was set within Wraeclastian history. It's neat.

Ah gotcha
So yeah, it's a high level item :)
The website says Imbued Wand is level 59
I know, just nice to sort of...lay it out here.

I know of about four or five other diamond uniques in the works. I wonder which if them we'll see here.

Neo-K! That's your cue. :P

So many diamonds in one place, I am blind with all the shiny.

Nice items, by the way. I sure hope I see a claw in this thread!
"
xxnoob wrote:
So many diamonds in one place, I am blind with all the shiny.

Nice items, by the way. I sure hope I see a claw in this thread!

I've encouraged a few of the newer diamonds to consider a claw or fist weapon...:)

"

I've encouraged a few of the newer diamonds to consider a claw or fist weapon...:)

Heheh
I had decided mine was going to be a wand before I even saw in the unique item thread that there were no unique wands yet. Convenient how that worked out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info