Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

Some fantastic stuff here, gratz to the diamonds for their imagination and creativity.

Gratz to the artists for the item skins, they all look fab !

Gratz to GGG, for making this possible !

Baguette, garlic, cheese, wine...
... and a good hack 'n slash to play while munchin' the above.
Yes, I'm french.
"
I think we're up to 20-22 Diamonds now. I've met a few since my last headcount of 18-19. There was one who joined just yesterday, in fact.

Sorry for the lo-res, I'm just using Facebook to host it for now. Also, a few of the stats weren't finalised at the time. Sorry about that too.

Should be in-game soon, I've been told.

Holy crap, that item is insane. I'm guessing it will be extremely popular amongst low level duelers.

edit: Were you one of the driving forces behind the flattened weapon values in this most recent patch? :-P
Last edited by Wisdom on May 11, 2012, 6:58:02 PM
Maybe. The off-hand disabling is deceptively evil. I was told not long into the item's development that armguards were being removed. That's when I knew what I wanted to do...if you look at her, she simulates an armguard to some extent, without the gem slots and possible rare bonuses.

Edit: not at all. I was told it was coming, which affected the bonuses I put on the sword. The idea is she's useful at low level (nascent scourge), but by the time you're 20 to 25, she really should be outgunned. She loses interest in experienced killers. Her is the joy of corruption.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 11, 2012, 11:25:16 PM
"

I love how the conclusion of that poem matches the -20% item rarity and "Disables off hand slot".
"Thinking outside the box might be facilitated by having a somewhat less intact box." -- Fredrik Ullén
I love how you noticed!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
I love how you noticed!

I was going to say I love how you noticed how I loved it, but it reminded me too much of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8EamHKpdrM
"Thinking outside the box might be facilitated by having a somewhat less intact box." -- Fredrik Ullén
Ya thats a pretty original sword. I want to see more Unique 's that are not just plain stats but actually offer something that can't be gotten elsewhere.
Really hoping someone will make a unique flask. The implementation should already be supported, according to the description on glassblower's baubles.
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Really hoping someone will make a unique flask. The implementation should already be supported, according to the description on glassblower's baubles.

One Diamond supporter I was talking to had ideas for a flask, actually...

nice sword Charan but have you notified the devs how it is mis-titled and should really be called:
"CharanJaydemyr's stabby sticker of ultimate awesome"

must have been a typo by the PoE dev's =P
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info