Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

I would like to see a group of Diamond Supporters get together and design an entire armor set! Pirate outfit anyone?
Seeing this makes me even more certain that GGG is committed to creating something really special. One NEVER sees developers code in whole new ideas (like disable offhand, blind, etc) for their player base, regardless of contribution. These guys got their fingers on the pulse and are in touch with their fans - amazing job GGG and Diamond Supporters.

Charan, I expect my complimentary Tipua on release! ;>)

I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Dude, I have to hunt one down myself! Else that would be me 'buying power', which is something GGG is explicitly against. I can't wait to begin the search. SHE is waiting for me, somewhere in Wraeclast. Waiting to teach Charan Jaydemyr once again the bloody lessons of murder.

...actually, the disable-off-hand thing was a fluke. Apparently they already had the ability to do that when I suggested it. Still very cool. :)

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
BUMP -- you other Diamonds, get to work! Let's see 'em!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks for the bump. I'll read this soon.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
I think we're up to 20-22 Diamonds now. I've met a few since my last headcount of 18-19. There was one who joined just yesterday, in fact.

Sorry for the lo-res, I'm just using Facebook to host it for now. Also, a few of the stats weren't finalised at the time. Sorry about that too.

Should be in-game soon, I've been told.

This sir, is awesome.

+1
Some interesting items. Cant wait to see them all eventually.

I have a bunch of ideas for items but as they probably cant be implemented it is kinda moot...oh that and the fact I'm not a Diamond supporter. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
My profession requires creative brainstorming of me everyday. I would love to help a diamond supporter kick around some ideas & possibly provide early concept art :)
____________________________________twitch.tv/tyranthal
These items are even more unique. Good job!

I wonder what this "Blinding Hit" is supposed to be. Will enemies miss you more often, when they are blinded or will they ignore you, when you are not in range of view?
The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729
I haven't seen Zahn post in a while, so I'll offer my half-arsed response first.

Blinding hit apparently curses the enemy to do pretty much what you've described. The mechanic isn't even 'in the game' yet, but there's been broad discussion on the matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info