Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

"
DasRoach wrote:
nice sword Charan but have you notified the devs how it is mis-titled and should really be called:
"CharanJaydemyr's stabby sticker of ultimate awesome"

must have been a typo by the PoE dev's =P

I actually have signed the weapon, just as an artist signs their work. Charan's personal sigil is right there for everyone to see. It'll also be in my avatar. The poor artist working with me there had to research 'images carved into flesh'...I think he's disturbed for life.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
DasRoach wrote:
nice sword Charan but have you notified the devs how it is mis-titled and should really be called:
"CharanJaydemyr's stabby sticker of ultimate awesome"

must have been a typo by the PoE dev's =P

I actually have signed the weapon, just as an artist signs their work. Charan's personal sigil is right there for everyone to see. It'll also be in my avatar. The poor artist working with me there had to research 'images carved into flesh'...I think he's disturbed for life.

I feel bad for the poor guy who's designing my Avatar, the speel I put out, for how it should look, since i'm not remotely artistic.

Looking through item data, prob thinking I'd go for lv 55 Angelic Kite Shield. Imagine they don't want people going for the lv 68 items.
Knowing what I know of your plans, Neo-K, I'd suggest you consider an armguard. Eva/ES...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I know the idea, fits better for arms guard, but just feels more like a proper shield should augment/ reinforce the ES not some weird arm thingy.

Trying to support the Armour/ES hybrid since I believe it'll be one of the less popular hybrids since its basically conflicting interests of;

Melee, Lack of High ES, Lack of High Life, lack of High Life, Lack of High Armour, High Resists (So easy to get 75% with kite shields and like 1 skill, really isn't funny)
Fair enough then. If you check the Shadow Life Steal discussion in one of the other boards (might be beta discussion), you'll see how relevant this item might be. I'm very eager to see it.

Oh I know how crucial it would be for Shadow build, though like I said, Shadow got a ton of focused support, its a highly compressed area of awesomeness in that passive.

Doesn't need much more help, Armour/ES does, alot of down sides to that hybrid unfortunetly.
"
Neokolzia wrote:
Imagine they don't want people going for the lv 68 items.
Well, keep in mind that there will be Act 3 which might include higher level items. I'm not sure about that though, since I think they might also be removing one of the difficulties. Still, I presume that the end game will eventually have items which exceed level 68. If I were you, I wouldn't feel too guilty about snatching up a level 68 item.

If you want an item that will remain relevant for a long time, your best bet is to probably get a very low level unique. I'm guessing this was in the back of Charan's mind when that godly sword was designed. Of course, level 68 items might remain relevant for many years if pvp is broken up into level brackets and that particular bracket is popular.
Oh I know I obviously want the higher level items but there isn't anything higher then lv 70 items implemented yet and those aren't even avaliable in game, So if it is possible then yes absolutely.
So Diamond supporters can make an item in-game? Like a legit unique / rare?
"
Maverickroll wrote:
So Diamond supporters can make an item in-game? Like a legit unique / rare?

"
Collaborate with us designing a Unique Item based on your design!

Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info