Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

"
Rumthorp wrote:
If I had $1,000 to throw around...

Rumthorp's Encrusted Cranium
Zealot's Chain Coif
Picture: Severed walrus head with golden skin and jewels embedded in the tusks.

100% Increased Armor and Energy Shield
25% Increased Cold Resist
1000% Increased Item Rarity
Monsters cannot drop magic or rare items

A golden hide
Bejeweled tusks
And lavender scented musk
To those who seek this beast beware
Obsession leads to despair

Mobs either drop uniques or nothing at all :D

I like the idea, but 1000 percent is waaaaay too high for unique farming.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
^ Sorry for doublepost, can't edit/remove post above.

I'm thinking of buying a diamond supporter, and the item that I want is a gimmick ring (read: gamble addiction).

"
Skull Chukker's Ring
Iron Ring
+10 All main Stats
+10 All resist
+10 Movement speed
Removes all Item Quantity and Rarity bonusses. Does not function in parties.
Ring equipped in Right Slot: Monsters and chests cannot drop currencies.
Gain Buff of the Kalandra. This buff gives you a small chance to drop the same item with the exact stats twice from a slain enemy. The item is considered mirrored. The item that is mirrored is random.

Ring equipped in Left Slot: Monsters and chests cannot drop any items besides currencies.
Gain Buff of the Exalted: Increases the chance of currency drop.

The Buff of Kalandra will have 60% chance to apply to a white item
20% chance to apply to a blue item.
15% chance to apply to a yellow item.
5% chance to apply to a unique item.

Buff of Exalted will double (100%) the rate of some regular orbs (everything up untill and incudling alchemy/fusing), 50% increase of currencies for blessed/chaos, 20% increase for GCP, 10% for exalted, 5% for eternal, and 1% for Mirror.

The actual chances should be obviously tweaked and adjusted by how the actual drop rate of items and currencies work. As we do not have the exact date for these, the numbers above are merely an illustration.

Any feedback is appreciated!
"

2. I've no idea why PN is banned, but I always looked on him as the one who got it all rolling. This is for him.

Yeah, what the heck o___o. Too bad we can't have a one post after another, with only these diamond items, since he is banned, tho. Would love to read about the process for every single one.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
why is that dude banned ? lol
Are the Diamond Supporters the ones who designed Uniques?
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 12, 2015, 8:23:35 AM
"
A third reason: rereading how congenial and amicable we were back then is...nice.

Actually that's the most obvious thing concerning this thread in my eyes. I can't see how we could manage a GD thread now with 15-ish page about items without seeing replies like "inb4 GGG nerf your 1500$ items lul GG lmao" or "l2design guys" or "better spend times on shitty items instead of fixing dsync right ?". Thanks for that bump.
IGN : @Morgoth
Very interesting thread! Thanks! :D

Diamond supporter banned? 0_o

Guess that's more evidence that GGG doesn't show favouritism to big supporters the next time someone moans about supporters getting away without punishment on forums.
Someone should substitute OP and make a thread with all the uniques made by each person and links to each person story if they exist (in OP ofc).
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 12, 2015, 11:02:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info