Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

"
Oh that sucks. Guessing the blind mechanic still isn't down yet. :(

I haven't checked if mine is or not. I'm hoping, but if not, I can wait. I think. It's actually better than the rapier I'm using at level 21. That's tragic.

(Even if it does, it'll probably me forever to find one.)

Yeah, blinding is quite tricky to implement, so I guess I am getting my money's worth out of them! :P
"
Zahndethus wrote:
I've been bingeing on Diablo 3 >.>
But last I was told, blind would make the mob attack in a random direction
Discussions on the details of blinding are ongoing regarding what feels right, what's balanced, and what's possible to implement.

As the guy who implements most of the weird stuff these items do, I'd like to thank CharanJaydemyr for coming up with a one-handed sword that disables the off-hand slot, because it was reasonably simple to add, and a very cool and offbeat thing for an item to do. That's one of my favourite uniques so far.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Discussions on the details of blinding are ongoing regarding what feels right, what's balanced, and what's possible to implement.

As the guy who implements most of the weird stuff these items do, I'd like to thank CharanJaydemyr for coming up with a one-handed sword that disables the off-hand slot, because it was reasonably simple to add, and a very cool and offbeat thing for an item to do. That's one of my favourite uniques so far.

I'm sure you'll figure out something cool :)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

:) Most welcome. I can't wait until 'she' has her own model, but I figure that's long down the track and rightfully so.

I also can't wait to see what the others come up with. I said in another thread that although the Diamond uniques are true uniques, I think because of what they represent to each Diamond supporter, they're also 'different' in that a lot of work will probably go into each one. The end result, I think, is going to be one of the most amazing, innovating and memorable set of uniques in any ARPG, ever.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Well, I'm sold or I would be if I had the cash...

How much do you think I can sell my left leg for?
I like you already.

No, not you, the other one.
"
Grimful wrote:

About 200 gold and a portal to the Cow Level.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
Grimful wrote:

About 200 gold and a portal to the Cow Level.

THERE IS NO COW LEVEL!

Apparently there isn't any gold either, so I guess that means it's pretty much worthless.

Ahh well, blood plasma to the rescue.

Edit: Wait, I'm getting off topic of the purpose of this thread. Ahem... /drools
I like you already.

No, not you, the other one.
Last edited by Grimful on May 27, 2012, 9:06:14 PM
i know this is off topic but does anyone here have a spare beta key?
"when I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead, true story."
-Barney Stinson... a real man of genius.
Hmm..can blood be sold? o: and if so, for how much? :3
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
Last edited by anderdouche on May 27, 2012, 9:40:14 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

yeah that unique is pretty cool
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info