Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

All these uniques are really cool, but I wish it wasn't so hard to find unique items!
After so many hours of playing, I've only found like 2, and neither were useful because they were low level (found in high difficulty though)

Yes, I'm using rarity increase items, I'm at 200% increase or so..
"
Djiel wrote:
All these uniques are really cool, but I wish it wasn't so hard to find unique items!
After so many hours of playing, I've only found like 2, and neither were useful because they were low level (found in high difficulty though)

Yes, I'm using rarity increase items, I'm at 200% increase or so..

I've been playing off and on since September, and I've never found a unique. Not one. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Well, that's even worse.. lol
All this fancy art for the uniques is really cool, but they appear so hard to find :(
At least when playing solo, don't know how it is with a party.
I have a sneaky suspicion that a large part of why uniques are super-rare is because not that many can spawn. As I've said before, right now, no single Whalebone Rapier dropped can spawn a unique, because there isn't one in the game.

BUT the drop rate is still super low. So who knows?

Either way, I still see plenty of uniques for trade in the chat. Even if I've only found two in the past two months.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Somewhere was mentioned, that there will be one unique per item-type, right? So, I think the low drop rates are ok. After all those are uniques!
Also, it is not absolutely necessary to use some, rares are fine too.

@those who found no (or less) uniques till now:
It's a beta. Things will be wiped... You will find you uniques when the game will be released! ^^

@Charan: Could you please reveal what does "Tipua Kaikohuru" mean? You wrote this were Maori-language, but not how this will be translated. (Or I did not found a translation ^^)
The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729
up: it would translate as "Demonic assasin" or "supernatural assasin"
Endure, in endurance, grow stronger. - Dakkon
I hope as many diamond supporters as possible use their most creative ideas to make crazy uniques. One hand sword that uses two hands is pretty cool, and the theme of the weapon is neat.

Also adding extra effects, that the devs can work towards developing is cool.

I know they won't implement uniques that are the be all end all, so I think fun and crazy uniques are really cool, and might make some off the wall builds more fun and exciting, and actually make them work.
Someone already found mine, almost at perfect stats. It's in the stickied thread for uniques -- beta non-feedback discussion.

Given that it's a fiery sword, it's actually not 'complete' yet. There'll likely be a purchasable fiery-sword skin at some point. Maybe I can coerce GGG into making one that looks like Tipua Kaikohuru. ;)

re: the name. It's supposed to be 'Demon Slayer', but the name was a bit long, so we compromised. There's no reason why the Karui language has to be an exact replica of a Maori dialect. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 5, 2012, 6:06:16 PM
I selfishly hope there's a "good at all levels" summoner necklace : )
IRON MAN
Hi

If I was in the position of creating a unique, personalized item, I would attach as many static and dynamic affixes to it as possible --- including ultra-rare quest lines with lore. My item wouldn't be a necessity to win or augment any statistical advantage, but it would be very fun and a high-tier piece that would offer comparable performance in PvM and be respectable in PvP.

I noticed one of the diamond supporters hadn't decided and from other posts, there could be as many as twenty or so diamond supporters who haven't decided, so I thought I would throw an idea into the creative pool (with certainly no intent to hijack).

The idea:
I. LORES - GENERAL

So this item, we'll let it be a helm (ring seems cliche) and call it "Zerava-Vissad, Emissary of Chaos" (lol). Using the story arch perhaps there is some vague mentioning of an item used to travel between dimensions/worlds/planes or world locations and well, has great power.

After unlocking several other pieces of lore hidden in the game the player finds a way to get the helm. The helm itself has great stats but additionally opens a portal to some other place (whatever you the Diamond Supporter decide).

*You could have the helm also spawn true-random but with a lower chance in an area outside a specific one.

The player has an opportunity to do a Difficult puzzle quest to unlock the real helm (or a better version of the helm). They then have limited opportunities to beat the quest so that the ultimate item is EXTREMELY rare.

II. AFFIXES

"Zerava-Vissad ..(1st)"
+ INT
+ DEX
+ STR
+ SPECIAL 1
+ ARMOR
+ SPECIAL GEMS
+ SOCKETS

+ LORE LINE

Stats: This helm could be viable for any class.

SPECIAL 1: Offers a chance to blink out of combat randomly when hit by a strong hit.

SPECIAL GEMS: Based on colors increases the stats of INT, DEX or STR.

"Zerava...(2nd-Final)"

Stats: A significant percent greater than 1st

SPECIAL 1: Instead of Random, you choose where but delays your attacks/spells. You also have a special aesthetic costume that completely emboldens/darkens the appeal and charisma of your character (Maybe a constant shadow form or spectral-silhouette)

SPECIAL GEMS: Increases stats on colors and also randomly generates a unique spell gem with hybrid stats of the ones with sockets. Can only be used once and opens sockets for new gem placement.

SPECIAL 2
: (2nd-final) - Built in way point useable out of combat or if in combat, with high delay.

I apologize for the length...I kind of got carried away. I hope that this framework will help anyone still considering or struggling with your decisions on your item.

EDIT #1: Immediate grammar :P (no sleep)

Last edited by lavaKudzu on Jun 6, 2012, 9:06:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info