The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

I'm done helping people with this. Those who don't believe me are rude about it, and those who do only want to find rods so they can sell them for profit anyway, which is totally not what I was trying to help anyone do. Going back to starbound for a couple of weeks, back later >.>
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I'm done helping people with this. Those who don't believe me are rude about it, and those who do only want to find rods so they can sell them for profit anyway, which is totally not what I was trying to help anyone do. Going back to starbound for a couple of weeks, back later >.>

And what have you tried to help anyone achieve? Do you know what I think? You got the secret first, and you were carefuly choosing your words throwing them to people, gloating over their ignorance and curiousity. But hey thats what I would do if I was on your position.

Anyway..my thoughts are if you can get something really valuable from fishing and is repeatable, then that is for sure dependent from two factors
1. Time invest
or
2. Currency Invest

In any other way GGG will have to remove whole fishing thing if lot of people find it out and start collecting goodies from it.
Look at his tags. With all that its probably his item. Not to mention anywhere its mentioned he was there up until recently.
"We like vendor recipes, Unique items and uses for Albino Rhoa Feathers to be secret"

guessing it has something to do with those 3 things
"
Varanice wrote:

b/o: 100 ex; I exalted the fish rarity mod. 1% from max quantity, 12% from max rarity. (its 2 rarity mods.)

MostaMunch you found anything interesting while scour/chancing yours?

So this albino rhoa feather mistery is solved?
"
Klawd wrote:
So this albino rhoa feather mistery is solved?

Tbh, I think it's just getting started. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that feathers have multiple uses.
I'm searching for a Fishing Rod since the patch brought them back, beacuse i wanna try some stuff. I've played a lot and carefully read all the dropped items, but didnt find one. But i've seen many people even with multiple Fishing Rods. Can you all please tell me where you found them? I'm doing 66-70 Maps. Are the chances to get a rod higher if i play Act 1 Normal, because the itempool, that rolls the drops, is smaller, or is it better to do maps, because of the +IIQ?
Yeah! After year of playing finally i met Albino Rhoa :)

Was funny. My friend started a new char and asked me for some gems. So I relogged to my "Gemoterapeut" Templar mule char with surplus gems in inventory, partying with friend and gave him this gems.

After while he went into Terraces and I impulsively ran with him. Without gear, no flasks, no pants, just full inventory of gems, with bare hands to hit some zombies, just for fun.
Almost died in Mud Flats by many Rhoas, but fortunately was level up.

Then I realised there is no way go to Submerged Passage because no room for Glyphs in inventory, so we say goodbye and after he disappeared into Passage i went back to waypoint and suddenly i saw him - the legendary Albino Rhoa. Wow! I immediately slap him, and my first Albino Rhoa Feather appeared.

I ran a lot of races with many chars and I never met him until now for the funny circumstances, made my day! :)
=*v*=
In the "raptr - Q&A" I asked the following questions:

meerkatz13Oct 8 2013 at 11:32am *
Hey Chris, Fishing Rods, Rhoa Feathers, 4 map slots ---> a sound in the distance...

You've done a pretty good job at keeping us entertained outside of actual playing. I don't want any secrets lifted here, just so much:

Are there more confusing things to come? :)
And will there eventually be a unveiling of the secrets?

And he answered the following:

Chris_GGGElite in Path of ExileOct 9 2013 at 11:52pm

When you list all the fishing stuff together like that in such an obvious way it really makes me wonder how no one worked out how to do it yet :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you guys have more luck, picking infos out of that. :)

In case you don't know what I am talking about - Ever asked yourself why the map device has 4 slots? You can only open 1 map at a time (as far as we know).
If u put 2 or more maps in it, and click on "activate" though (you have to click very often!)
then between all the "failed" messages you will read the following: "You hear a sound in the distance..." - No trolling!
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

Just tested it, still works.

Original pic:
Spoiler
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info