The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
ignarsoll wrote:

Spoiler
^ Flavour Text ^

Well considering the item was (or so I've been told) designed by Brother Laz, and Storm Crows was a throwing knife skill from his D2 mod (obviously named after Fiddlesticks' crowstorm, as Laz played LoL, and even included an item named Fiddlesticks, guess what it did?), I'd say this flavour text is just about Laz and punching (Ali's "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee").
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
Last edited by Robert_Paulson on Dec 23, 2013, 2:22:56 AM
"
I'm running around with feathers in my inventory like a dickhead. Why do I try?

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Roughly 25 pages of solid advice here, not to mention this thread. Lots of reading to be done :)

I've read through it once before.

It's like the Bible. Sometimes you have to read more than once to understand all the possible meanings. It's also a bit like the Never Ending Story, in that the title may be a bit misleading, but it's none the less a very solid book.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
I'm running around with feathers in my inventory like a dickhead. Why do I try?

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Roughly 25 pages of solid advice here, not to mention this thread. Lots of reading to be done :)

I've read through it once before.

It's like the Bible. Sometimes you have to read more than once to understand all the possible meanings. It's also a bit like the Never Ending Story, in that the title may be a bit misleading, but it's none the less a very solid book.

I believe you had mentioned "All the answers you are looking for are already in this thread."

take note young ones.
Why is everyone so cryptic? Hahaha.

Spoiler
I WANT MY DAMN TROLL ROD ;)
"
I WANT MY DAMN TROLL ROD ;)

There's nothing trollish about the cast speed of a fishing rod compared to a traditional wand......think about it bro.
I like to thank you dearly MonstaMunch for the adventure you send me on.
I dream all night long about fishing rods, albino rhoa feathers and Fairgraves.
Here i am hoping one day i also get my fishing rod and decipher the most intriguing myth of path of exile.
Thank you so much.
on the hunt
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
What area did you get it from, if you don't mind me asking.

I don't mind you asking, but I don't think it's the right question. I mean, he's an old man, a very very old man. I'm not sure if it's reasonable to expect him to spend his final years pinned down in one place, especially given that he was so adventurous in his youth. He's a free spirit now, maybe you need to think about how to appease him. I heard spirits love a good sacrifice in their honor every now and then.....

I'm not sure wether you're talking about Fairgraves or Jabberjaws here. Either way, I believe you're talking about a mob that drops a fishing rod. He/she/it can spawn in various locations but it requires a trigger (sacrifice) to make it spawn. The sacrifice would be an imprint of Fairgraves Tricorne...

Just tell me if I'm on the right path here.

Pants of Textile

Legit HC/SC Trades: /view-thread/545463
"
nikals wrote:

Just tell me if I'm on the right path here.

I don't want to misrepresent myself with this, so I'd like to make it absolutely clear that for all I know there could be a million ways to get a rod to drop. I tried so many (and was trying so many) when they did drop that I can't even be certain how much of what I was doing was required, and how much of it was irrelevant but that I just happened to be trying out at the time.

A short list of some of the stuff that may or may not have worked:

- Carrying feathers in my inventory (they are certainly useful after you get the rod)

- Carrying an eternal imprint of a Fairgrave's Tricorne, and wearing the Tricorne that the imprint was taken from. I'm going to guess that wearing the Tricorne isn't an actual requirement, but I figured it wouldn't hurt

- Typing the phrase #Jabberjawsyoloswag in global chat at the start of each new instance. I believe this may be one of the most important preconditions for Jabberjaws to spawn

- Farming in places where traditionally one might expect to find other people already fishing

- Entering instances via waypoint (rather than an entrance from another instance) and running in small cirles around the waypoint three times upon entering.

- Making sure that whatever I did, I did it before killing Fairgraves. If you already killed him I suggest starting a new character.

Another point worth noting: Jabberjaws has been nerfed hard since closed beta. It's possible if you're just doing mass mindless clears that you could kill him and not even notice the rod drop, so be careful and be sure to check all your lootz carefully.

"
schraegstrich wrote:
I like to thank you dearly MonstaMunch

No worries bro, I'm happy to help, that's what I'm here for. Glad you're enjoying the game :D
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

- Entering instances via waypoint (rather than an entrance from another instance) and running in small cirles around the waypoint three times upon entering.
worries bro, I'm happy to help, that's what I'm here for. Glad you're enjoying the game :D

Clockwise or counterclockwise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info