The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

Clearly no one has discovered the secret recipe to The Secret Rhoa level, of which an Albino Rhoa Feather is part of the vendor recipe.

It doesn't help GGG changes maps every other major release.

Only the worthy know of the hidden unique map.
Bring back race seasons.
"
ShadowCherry wrote:
i was boring while on studies and i found something like that

The rhoa is based on the real-world moa, a large flightless bird native to New Zealand and now extinct. Their name is a combination of "rhino" and "moa".

so i went to wikipedia when:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moa

and i looked at hyperlink to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haast%27s_eagle

from wiki we know Haast eagles hunt for Moas

and next to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_von_Haast

and we know Haast as Beyond unique monster :D

idk where is this going but... who knows maybe we can discover recipe of rhoe feather by get to know about lore of New Zeland :D (cause POE is in New Zeland's environment climate :D)

I think this is the way to go. Good job.
I've done quite the amount of research behind this, and cherry is definitely on to something. I've discovered.... quite a few things that i don't wish to reveal, mostly because i'm too proud of figuring it out.

This definitely still has my interest... no matter how old the post is.
"
Sanaias wrote:
I've done quite the amount of research behind this, and cherry is definitely on to something. I've discovered.... quite a few things that i don't wish to reveal, mostly because i'm too proud of figuring it out.

This definitely still has my interest... no matter how old the post is.

Nice troll mate :D
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
isnt the white roa a thing like charans dropbears? a creature designed by a "ruler of wreaclast" ?

and the feather it gives on death would be a lose end, something that never got fully integrated in the game. i would image that, who ever he is, had a idea for it but never realised it.

its the only theory about the feather i heard over the last years that dont sounds like trolling or whatever.

sadly i forgot the name of the second "ruler of..." supporter, would be easy to ask him, otherwise.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
I dunno if anything has been said about this about what the text at the bottom of the card, and the picture of the card, maybe it has something to do with using a fishing pole to catch a rhoa, cuz in the picture it shows the fisher with a pet rhoa sitting next to him, also the card says a dedicated angler may tame them.

also has anyone read all the texts for every fishing items, and I dont mean just fishing rods, anglers plait, says its not fish you actually seek, and replica baited breath mentions being taken somewhere, although I dunno where this restricted area is, Has anyone been to the Winding Pier thru anomolous portal jewel yet?
I'm sure these feathers surely have something to do with whats mentioned in the text of certain fishing items.

If I'm way wrong on this could someone tell me, so I don't spend countless hours looking into this, I'd really appreciate that!
feel free to PM me, if this is something you wanna BS more about.

(Everything I've said is all speculation, yes, I'm just putting what I see together, and what seems most plausible after looking at everything fishing related.)
"
harddaysnight wrote:
What if it turns out that you aren't supposed to kill the rhoa, but do something else with it.

You can kill the Albino Rhoa.
You can chase it.

So far, despite numerous efforts, I have been unable to pin the Albino Rhoa in a particular spot where it couldn't continue fleeing.

I've never tried team hunting the Albino Rhoa to pin it in a corner of an instance.

Hmmm, has anyone tried putting down an Albino Rhoa feather (or stack of them) as bait for a live Albino Rhoa? You might need to put one down, and chase the Albino Rhoa in a way that made it run very near to the dropped feather ...
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I'm kinda surprised I've never had one drop. Maybe 3.22 is my time for the mud flats to spawn one.
"
Blizasted wrote:
I dunno if anything has been said about this about what the text at the bottom of the card, and the picture of the card, maybe it has something to do with using a fishing pole to catch a rhoa, cuz in the picture it shows the fisher with a pet rhoa sitting next to him, also the card says a dedicated angler may tame them.

also has anyone read all the texts for every fishing items, and I dont mean just fishing rods, anglers plait, says its not fish you actually seek, and replica baited breath mentions being taken somewhere, although I dunno where this restricted area is, Has anyone been to the Winding Pier thru anomolous portal jewel yet?
I'm sure these feathers surely have something to do with whats mentioned in the text of certain fishing items.

If I'm way wrong on this could someone tell me, so I don't spend countless hours looking into this, I'd really appreciate that!
feel free to PM me, if this is something you wanna BS more about.

(Everything I've said is all speculation, yes, I'm just putting what I see together, and what seems most plausible after looking at everything fishing related.)

Solid 5 year old Necro post. 10/10!

It would make sense that GGG would allow some of the original supporters the ability to troll the community indefinitely. For over a decade people have wondered about these things and Chris has indulged in the fan-fiction hype here and there to keep it going.

I do hope there's more to it and someone eventually figures it all out. Maybe it will be something they bring closure to in PoE2 in that it was something they always intended to come back to?
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info