Righteous Fire

Actually I believe the person who posted that was mistaken. He posted again saying that a level 20 Purity of Fire gave 4% max resists, so that makes it even easier!

Actually makes me wonder if it's possible to get 5% max resists at higher levels of the aura (24+ maybe?).
Last edited by Hrishi on Nov 16, 2013, 8:18:53 PM
Dear Developer , Dear Community

RF doesnt stack anymore from more than 1 player. Some weeks ago before 1.0 it did stack if 2 players had different amount of HP

** edited ** problem solved
Witch : HaleJesus LVL 82 Arc Summoner
SpectreGuide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/292391/page/1
pls forgive my gibberish space orc english - its not my native language
Last edited by HaleBopp on Nov 19, 2013, 6:18:41 PM
Since the changes of RF now include energy shield damage, has anyone tested this with EB?

"You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage"
If we have EB, technically this should not burn us because our ES is 0, and converted to mana.

My guess is they didn't want casters using two multiplicative bonuses. ~.~

In any case, I'm trying to theorize a build around Righteous Fire and Death's Oath.
Suicidal I know, but fun and unique.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"
HaleBopp wrote:
RF doesnt stack anymore from more than 1 player. Some weeks ago before 1.0 it did stack if 2 players had different amount of HP
Righteous (and unrighteous) fire has only ever applied the most powerful one at a time if an enemy is in range of multiple, like all aura effects. This has been the case ever since the skill was first implemented, and has not changed.
"
Since the changes of RF now include energy shield damage, has anyone tested this with EB?

If we have EB, technically this should not burn us because our ES is 0, and converted to mana.

One RF will burn you for 90% of your max life and 70% of your max ES. It never would have multiplied anyway.

Also, yes, if you have EB, it doesn't do any dmg based on your ES, since you have none. I am making an RF-using life character with lots of regen, and wishing that I could fit EB in there too, since my ES from required items is currently just sitting there making me take more dmg.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Let's say, I've reserved some life ( aura + bloodmagic )
Does It take Total HP or the remaining HP ?

I find Rightheous fire a bit low on damage actually ;D
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"

One RF will burn you for 90% of your max life and 70% of your max ES. It never would have multiplied anyway.

Also, yes, if you have EB, it doesn't do any dmg based on your ES, since you have none. I am making an RF-using life character with lots of regen, and wishing that I could fit EB in there too, since my ES from required items is currently just sitting there making me take more dmg.

What I'm referring to with the multiplicative bonus is from two sources.
Pain attunement and Rightous fire.

This assume a player has life, and Energy shield.
They will burn from both sources.

I've not tested it, but I'm assuming life leech / Life gain on hit, with a combination of Ghost reaver, is not enough to continuously sustain the damage.

Because of the change, I don't see any builds that revolve around low life and righteous fire.
That's something we used to occasionally see.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"

What I'm referring to with the multiplicative bonus is from two sources.
Pain attunement and Rightous fire.

This assume a player has life, and Energy shield.
They will burn from both sources.

I've not tested it, but I'm assuming life leech / Life gain on hit, with a combination of Ghost reaver, is not enough to continuously sustain the damage.

Because of the change, I don't see any builds that revolve around low life and righteous fire.
That's something we used to occasionally see.

It is possible
Im currently at around 1000 HP and 1300 shield, and I can sustain it with bloodseeker's claw ghostreaver ( bloodrage and warlord mark active ).
just want to know, if i can get to 100% resis on fire( which seem to be possible according to wiki) does taht mean the degen on RF will be remove completely?
IGN: @BewBewShurikenJutsu
"
valkyriele wrote:
just want to know, if i can get to 100% resis on fire( which seem to be possible according to wiki) does taht mean the degen on RF will be remove completely?

yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info