Righteous Fire

Following patch 1.0.2, does Inner Force still increase the self-burn you take?
Yes.
"
Willemoesium wrote:
Does the damage of concentrated effect increase the damage of RF?

I think it would be odd if it does not. They said in the patch 1.0.2 dotes, that DoT is not attack or spell dmg, but they did not say it was not AoE. If the skill says AoE, then it is AoE.

Also, i have taken some Increased fire damage notes in the tree, but they do not show under offence of the skill, like increased burning damage do. Does it still aply?

Concentrated Effect probably does increase burn damage dealt to enemies, I've tried using it with Fire Trap and it increases the Burning Ground DoT damage.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
So 1.0.2 buff to RF was REALLY nice. I'm running a Life base RF build using the aoe damage to kill and precasting using Searing touch + increase burning damage + the 3 templar burning nods my damage just went up by 200%.

I'd like to know if the the Aoe increase damage work with RF including stuff like concentrated effect, templar and witcha aoe damage nods and modifier like the one on carcass jack.

Is it possible to have an answer to that ?
I tried using Increased / Decrease Duration and it does not affect this skill.
"
Phenixer wrote:
I tried using Increased / Decrease Duration and it does not affect this skill.
there is no duration, it lasts as long as your hp/es lasts. can be ended early via a dousing flask
"
Willemoesium wrote:
Does the damage of concentrated effect increase the damage of RF?

From my testing, no, it doesn't seem to.
Correct me if i'm wrong but after 1.02 there is no way to increase damage dealt to caster besides fire penetration. Now RF can get 15k dps at lvl 70.
If you have Shawrons wrapings you can use readbeak low life and get 30k dps just for standing and bunch more when casting :D
Just wanted to note something: right now RF + Spell Totem is quite effective. Zero mana cost, and it still deals damage based on your HP+ES (albeit with the totem's 50% less damage modifier) and you are taking none of the "self" damage.

So a guy with 4000 HP+ES (Easy) is doing 1000 "base" damage, in effect. The modifiers to that damage can easily quadruple that back up to the 4000 range. A guy who goes all out on HP and/or ES gear can do quite a bit better than that.
I got an issue guys, am running RF build concentrating on frenzy regeneration around blood dance boots and am puzzled how i cant sustain dot thatz killing me. Base fire resist is 85 with phoenix shield and still low lvl purity of fire giving me just 2% max resist. Thinking its fine i will just out heal and compensate rest of damage with raw regeneration i found out i still cant. On top of that 85% resist i took 2.2% around Scion area, 1.4% from vitality and good chunk from frenzy charges 6% and with that it puts me well over 90% burn, i do have EB so ES isnt counting in extra damage. Help me understand why am still failing?
Ingame: BrankoKockica

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info