Righteous Fire

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 2:55:36 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
wait so with chaos inocculation:

You take very little damage to energy shield (1 per sec)
Your enemies take nearly no damage (1 per 2 sec)
You get 30% buff

Correct?
"Effect ends when you have 1 life remaining"

So no, wouldn't work with CI at all.
IGNs:
StopTouchingMeDude - Invasion - 84 Fire Trap/AA/MoM
Awww
Will 'Increased Radius of AoE Skills" effect how close enemies need to be to you? Or is this skill locked in at a specific radius.
considered like fire or burning damage ? Or the twice if it can crit ?
Last edited by Medrenngard on May 9, 2012, 7:56:07 AM
What will levels do to this and what kind of supports would affect it?

Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
"
Drudley wrote:
What will levels do to this and what kind of supports would affect it?

Levels add more spell damage. At level 10, I believe, it was 50% more damage. So at level 20, it would be around 70% more spell damage.
Interesting spell, really encourages not only fire resist stacking, but lots of energy shield over hp stacking.
"
Interesting spell, really encourages not only fire resist stacking, but lots of energy shield over hp stacking.

Well that depends on what your goal is with the spell. I can see HP stacking working well too, increasing the base damage of the spell and amplifying that with +fire damage.

Curious to see whether the spell damage boosts the damage of the burn itself. Same question for +burn damage passives. If it applies these bonuses, I hope it doesn't apply them to the self damage part too :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info