Righteous Fire

It can't be less effective at lower levels because then people just won't level it to max and keep it permanently sustained. But currently it's a dumb skill.
"
WoahFun wrote:
It can't be less effective at lower levels because then people just won't level it to max and keep it permanently sustained. But currently it's a dumb skill.
seems to work pretty well for Arctic Armor. It'd still be a tradeoff of regen for offense, and high investment can lead to better output. Currently it is all or nothing.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
i agree "all or nothing" does hurt a lot and i'm not being metaphorical due to the self damage properties =p.
at same time however, i enjoyed trying to work it out. not sure i'll enjoy trying to get a character to the appropriate point to "just be able to start"...
I'm a fresh noobie.
So, does ignite (the support gem) work with RF ?
Im trying a claw Ghost reaver/ vaal pact / Spectral throw scion to sustain RF ( I haven't the gem yet )
"
Clusty wrote:
I'm a fresh noobie.
So, does ignite (the support gem) work with RF ?
Im trying a claw Ghost reaver/ vaal pact / Spectral throw scion to sustain RF ( I haven't the gem yet )
It does not.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
1.0.1 changes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4InYdN0Aca0

Bye Purity, not giving +% additional maximum resistances.
Now u will have to use "Purity of Fire" gem if u still wanna the +% max res.

Will it be the same +%? More? Less? :O

Comments? :)
Since the level 1 gems seem to already give +1% max resist.... this looks really promising for RF builds.
The aura gem in the video was lvl 7 with +1 max resist... :(
It needs to give you something like +10 Max Fire resist to make RF viable again.
"
ShinoRagnar wrote:
It needs to give you something like +10 Max Fire resist to make RF viable again.
it'll likely be 4% max res, which means aura boosts will be more easily used... and a somewhat higher max.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info