Our Experiences at GDC 2013

"
Tyrexas wrote:
I bet Jay is jealous of the game you guys have got going, being under the scrutiny that is the new "Acti-blizz" he can't make D3 the thing it should of been (and was for many years in alpha).

Glad you had such a great time with them though, GDC is a great place to get your names out there =] x

So refreshing to see someone who 'get's' what went on with JDub and D3.

It's so much easier to just bash on the guy. Not that I'm any JDub fan, hell, he took the money and did that shit as he was told.

But, yeah, he was a puppet.

@Chris.
I bet the blizz guys were in awe of developers, like yourselves.
Making games to be awesome, for free, then adding ethical ways to make money from them.

As opposed to what they are required by contract to do.
Make games around the already prepared money making scheme with no ethics involved, whatsoever.
Casually casual.

I'm so jelly right now :D! Thanks for sharing all that with the community, I really appreciate it. ^^b
i want a path of desynch shirt...
IGN: Bluntexile
"
"
anubite wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:
desync fixed yet? still waiting before i come back to play.

ye they fixed it

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SERIOUS :D lol

i still desynch when a golem rolls over me.. so no it isn't
"
Bluntexile wrote:
i want a path of desynch shirt...

Don't think you want a desync shirt as that shirt is torn in half. Or maybe you can just make your own desync shirt by tearing a shirt apart like wrestlers do will have the same effect but you won't have to pay any extra cash for it :p

OT:
Good to hear the whip is back in business.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Great read :)
Glad you're all back !

I'd love to read more about what you talked about with Jay Wilson, Wyatt Cheng and the D2 devs :)

Great that You had a good Time with Business, Partys & some other Fanboy-Meetings.

Hope Jay got some PoE-Shirt to show off at Blizzard ;)

We all love to watch You 'living the Dream' :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I'm so jelly right now :D! Thanks for sharing all that with the community, I really appreciate it. ^^b

+1 Thanks!
#NeverGoing90
Is this the Mr Schaefer for Schaefers hammer? xD

great to have u guys back in NZ
desync need to be fix big time :( and wb
There is no lag, only the spoon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info