Our Experiences at GDC 2013

did you test Oculus Rift at GDC? Any chance for OR support in PoE :D?
IGN: kReiZy
Does Jay play PoE? I wanna know more about what you could have possibly talked about to your once biggest competitor and now one of the most hated names in game development.

E: Beta manifesto! Ought to calm down the forums for a while, so long as "FIX DESYNC" is #1 on the list.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Apr 1, 2013, 8:07:25 PM
Great post! Throughout the read I kept thinking "April foolz" but it never came....

Edit: I love how real you guys are with your personal posts and responses to PM's and pictures with fans and developers. Jesus you guys are amazing!

"Beta"
Last edited by TheRoge001 on Apr 1, 2013, 8:07:36 PM
Chris can I have your babys? (and maybe a Koams)

No Homo.

EDIT: Maybe a little.
Last edited by Tyrexas on Apr 1, 2013, 8:08:41 PM
"
Dakaa wrote:
desync fixed yet? still waiting before i come back to play.

ye they fixed it
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
It's really nice to see you guys bringing yourself more out there and forming partnerships, also you look like a fucking viking, and we all now how awesome they are. Oh and does any of the diablo developers play path of exile?
sounds like an amazing time :D
"
anubite wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:
desync fixed yet? still waiting before i come back to play.

ye they fixed it

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SERIOUS :D lol
"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
I am glad you had fun, but please for the love of god do not let Blizzard corrupt you.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Apr 1, 2013, 8:16:55 PM
Awesome ! I think it's very nice that you let Jay Wilson take a picture with you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info