Our Experiences at GDC 2013

Rly nice ;)
Maybe u could get some advices about the dsync problems... i didnt rly like D3 but the network code or whatever the dsync is causing, was way better than in POE

So plz let this be your top priority and then add new spells etc.

Good Luck!
Anyone else afraid of what may have rubbed off on them from the people behind [the abomination that is] Diablo III?

*shudders*
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
IDC what happened there. I am waiting on GGG to open up about some of the issues plaguing the game.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
So, there was a lot of Blizzard interaction. Maybe you guys did learn some stuff from each other and meet somewhere at the middle...

Also, glad to see the requests for that manifesto to return were heard.
placeholder for creative sig
Last edited by Undon3 on Apr 3, 2013, 2:53:20 PM
Glad to see Jay Wilson and other representatives of the D3 development community discussed in a more humble manner (in the op, not the shittard replies). They're in an unfortunate situation due to Activision's overbearing presence.

Want to hate? Focus it on to the controlling interests of Blizzard who sold their company in the first place, and the leeches in Activision who call the shots now. I appreciate the community's passion, but for fuck's sake, Jay Wilson had about as much to do with your disappointment as Steve Jobs did with Windows. If you want to waste your time flaming people, then at least know who's responsible. In this case, Activision, or more specifically Eric Hirshberg and the shareholders he works for at Vivendi.

So yeah, this:
"
Svojski wrote:
"
Bloodygrey wrote:
i would have honestly called him the Fuck that Guy Wilson.

Yeah... Fuck that shit!

No. Fuck your misguided shit, mkay? The industry gets away with selling CoDWoW 10 because you're an idiot. You waste your time blaming the figure heads (pawns). Meanwhile the Game Czars are working on CoDWoW 11, and people are waiting in line to give them another $60. Enjoy reaping what you sow.

Edit: Want to channel your frustration into something productive? Hook up with Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or hell, even Greenlight, and support your indie developers. Cut out the parasitic publishers who are, if I wasn't clear enough, the ones to blame for our perpeual AAA piece of shit games.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 3, 2013, 4:34:49 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Glad to see Jay Wilson and other representatives of the D3 development community discussed in a more humble manner (in the op, not the shittard replies). They're in an unfortunate situation due to Activision's overbearing presence.

Want to hate? Focus it on to the controlling interests of Blizzard who sold their company in the first place, and the leeches in Activision who call the shots now. I appreciate the community's passion, but for fuck's sake, Jay Wilson had about as much to do with your disappointment as Steve Jobs did with Windows. If you want to waste your time flaming people, then at least know who's responsible. In this case, Activision, or more specifically Eric Hirshberg and the shareholders he works for at Vivendi.

So yeah, this:
"
Svojski wrote:
"
Bloodygrey wrote:
i would have honestly called him the Fuck that Guy Wilson.

Yeah... Fuck that shit!

No. Fuck your misguided shit, mkay? The industry gets away with selling CoDWoW 10 because you're an idiot. You waste your time blaming the figure heads (pawns). Meanwhile the Game Czars are working on CoDWoW 11, and people are waiting in line to give them another $60. Enjoy reaping what you sow.

Edit: Want to channel your frustration into something productive? Hook up with Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or hell, even Greenlight, and support your indie developers. Cut out the parasitic publishers who are, if I wasn't clear enough, the ones to blame for our perpeual AAA piece of shit games.

I find this weird to say but I agree with everything you said there. This doesn't happen often on these AAA POE forums. Vote with your dollars people! Otherwise we'll just keep getting shit on over and over again by bigmegahuge coporation trying to monetize "fun".
i'm really disappointed guys, only 14 pages. where did all the blizz fanbois and haters go who were fighting each other so nicely when open beta started?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Anyone else afraid of what may have rubbed off on them from the people behind [the abomination that is] Diablo III?

*shudders*

A little, but I suppose we just need to have faith in GGG and hope for the best. Maybe Jay learned a lot from all the crap that's come their way.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Apr 3, 2013, 6:57:25 PM
"
odin7 wrote:

I find this weird to say but I agree with everything you said there. This doesn't happen often on these AAA POE forums. Vote with your dollars people! Otherwise we'll just keep getting shit on over and over again by bigmegahuge coporation trying to monetize "fun".

That's why PoE and Star Citizen are the way of the future. :)

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Apr 3, 2013, 6:56:37 PM
Sooo...whens the 0.10.5 patch?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info