Our Experiences at GDC 2013

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Sooo...whens the 0.10.5 patch?

"Late this week."
GGG, you guys are awesome. Never give in to the pressure of releasing anything before you feel it's ready. Obviously, no one can satisfy everyone. The key is listening to all of your fans and finding a happy medium, with no compromises on vital aspects you believe are essential to your game.
gg ggg :) but fook blizzard!! they are not important in your game dev.
"
jerg wrote:
"
Would love to have some informations about what D2 devs and jay wilson think/say about PoE. Great photos and finally the voice of build of the week now has a face!! You are spotted now Chris!! :P

Wish you the best GGG and dont change the way you are!

Chris has shown his face numerous times in the past lol.

Well isnt that obvious from what i wrote that i am seeing him for 1st time? I guess you are not in the mental position to understand it. lol. And you took the time to answer to me instead of writting something positive about this thread. Bronze Jerk Supporter. lol.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Apr 4, 2013, 4:00:27 AM
Chris,

Did Jay wilson say if he plays POE? :)
IGN: RosyRed
"
should have punched jay wilson in the face for me.

Right on. I hope he doesn't wilson this game..
Need free guild/clan hosting?
Check us out at http://Es-Gamers.com
"
geradon wrote:
i'm really disappointed guys, only 14 pages. where did all the blizz fanbois and haters go who were fighting each other so nicely when open beta started?

By now, nobody has any illusions left concerning D3 so there really aren't 2 sides to the argument any more. Pretty much everyone thinks PoE is the better game in most aspects.
Looks like you had a great time. I would love to meet one of the Blizz North developers. Blizzard North was probably the best thing that ever happened to Blizzard. Those great minds behind Diablo 2 and other great, now nostalgic, games.

Of course, you guys are doing an amazing job with PoE too. I'm just a huge Diablo 2 LoD fan, I played it for 5 years.
Please dont do anything that Jay Wilson say to you, I dont want POE be like D3. because POE is my main game now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info