anubite wrote:

ye they fixed it

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SERIOUS :D lol

april fools

;_;
"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
"
Zumy wrote:

This is a delight to read, i would love to hear more what Wyat Cheng had to say about POE.

I’m sure Wyat is quite impressed with POE from a gaming point of view and prob curses under his breath every day that he has to work under such “corporate” restrictions that kill gaming creativity all in order to make a buck for acti/blizz… Blizzard North gave us great things – then acti-shit came into the picture and well, everything went to hell in a hand-basket from there…
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
Udja wrote:
"
Zumy wrote:

This is a delight to read, i would love to hear more what Wyat Cheng had to say about POE.

I’m sure Wyat is quite impressed with POE from a gaming point of view and prob curses under his breath every day that he has to work under such “corporate” restrictions that kill gaming creativity all in order to make a buck for acti/blizz… Blizzard North gave us great things – then acti-shit came into the picture and well, everything went to hell in a hand-basket from there…

+1000
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
All you knobs saying people can't hate Jay Wilson and should hate blizzard are clueless.

Some people don't hate Jay for what he did to Diablo. They hate him for the arrogant prick he really is. Go ahead tell me Activision made him bash David Brevik got publicity. Stop being sheep the Guy acted like a complete douche bag and deserves the hate he gets.
"I spent three hours talking with Jay Wilson about game design."

/facepalm
"

/facepalm

Maybe Chris tried to teach him something?
Proud CoDT worshipper. Follower of the fallen god.
"

/facepalm

Well, it all depends on what he was listening to and how he took it: Maybe he was paying attention and pumping Jay for all his thoughts so he could ensure that GGG would NEVER implement anything Jay considered a good idea?
IGN: Mortui_Resurgent, Quisinart, DarkVoid, BlindFury
Glad to see some awesome pics of the party. i am also glad that so many others in the industry are so impressed with how well POE has done and has become a major player in this part of the game world.

I can imagine that it was crazy times. some you may never forget. sure makes those 20 something long hr days worth it huh Chris? Man how I envy you guys so much, it still amazes me still just how well you all get it.. the Idea of what makes a game fun and interesting. with no shame to say oops thats not going to work what do you guys think oh ok that makes sense will change it then.

I think thats why even giants like Blizzard Even tho they are modest are really looking hard at you guys, AT your hard work in action..
In my opinion in many ways blizzard has gotten so big and clumsy that they forgot what it was to be fun in a game like Diablo.

Any ways i haven't posted in quit some time and this really intrigued me to comment on.

Ps i want to see some more cool Helm add ons.. Tehe

Peace Chris- Soulreaver
Last edited by Soulreaver_chris on Apr 2, 2013, 7:54:07 PM
Hopefully spending 3 hours talking with Jay Wilson about game design doesn't mean this is going to turn into a pay to win crap fest.

All jokes aside, we know you guys are super busy promoting and building this game into the beast it will become in the future, as well as improving here and now for us hardcore fans. The Updates are really awesome. Thanks and keep it up :D
Ign - Nef_Reave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info