Our Experiences at GDC 2013

Nice every one is friends in Computer games companys =))..

Very nice that you meet the Legends in ARPG franchises blizzard North =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
BuffMePlz wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

You are pretty damn stupid if you actually think it was jay's idea to put in an RMAH.

Activision has nearly full control over what they do. If they tell blizzard to implement a RMAH, they can only comply.

I'd say the guys were thinking about doing an auction house, and activision told them they should also put in an RMAH while they were at it.

That said, the RMAH wasn't that big a deal. The gold AH hurt the game way more.

another reason why i quit all blizz games , kids were all over the place
no way on earth you can have civilized conversation with any of them just like you mate .
now you're blaming Activsion for RMAH and the half-assed game with childish graphics .
majority of Diablo fans agreed that D3 is piece of shit, and its why you're here playing PoE .
now you BlizzFanBoys blaming Activision for WoW, SC2, D3 failure, its like when everyone blamed EA for the failure of DA2, ME3.
poor developers they had nothing to do with it, the Evil corporation were behind it .

Not quite sure what gives you the nerve to call anyone a kid when you don't even understand basic punctuation or the use of capital letters.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Hi Guys, I just started a youtube channel. I want to feature alot of RPG games on the channel but right now I'm doing Path of Exile because there seems to be alot of interest in it. Currently I'm doing a shadow class ranged build. I would appreciate your views/support please check out my channel and let me know what you think! Thanks!

www.youtube.com/user/ziggs
www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg
Uhm,talking with blizzard guys[while most of our playerbase dislike blizzard and support PoE instead] isn't very venerable thing to do,especially acting like fanboys.Yeh they're famous so what? You ain't gonna sell yourselves to them when talking about business deals?

Lets hope so,because i don't want to see the terrifying,discouraging to play games,blue and white as sailors uniform,blizzards icon in bottom of PoE page,you are independent guys! you should be proud of it and value your freedom!!
L
"
Dakaa wrote:
desync fixed yet? still waiting before i come back to play.
no but I hope they found a senior network developer there that they can hire to fix it for them

Hello all,
I know there is alot of youtubers that spam their channel on these forums if you are not interested in checking out my channel thats fine im not going to spam! If you want to see somebody else's perspective on the game or if you would like to be part of a youtube channel dedicated to RPG games check me out and please give me a thumbs up if you like what you see.
Thank you!!!

I hope you had a chance to talk with Riot dudes about their Korean venture, they did a phenomenal job taking over PC Bangs over there.
Yes, please bring back the Beta Manifesto! Not sure why you guys took it down in the first place. Keep the manifesto up after the official launch as well with the "beta" monicker removed.

Glad you guys had fun at GDC. I'd be interested to know what the Acti-Bliz and Riot guys thought of PoE as well.
IGN: Friar
Knight of Guild Medieval http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545783
Game Mechanics http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11707
Recipe Book http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15223
Quest Reward List http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36776
i wana be a game developer now after readin that...
to bad my memory is so crappy i cant even remember the screwdriver my dad sends me for to fetch...
I read the text and i had a expectation what i can read in the comments, some shit about blizzard and d3.
Voila, more than enough of it. Your just running in circles telling things everybody knows.

Nice to hear that you guys got in contact with some heavy-weights in the gaming industry.
I feel like you should always keep your indepence, but looking for some ideas and marketing is good thing.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info