The reason why harvest is not as bad as you think

There are only two poblems with Harvest:

1) Harvest crafts (services) being tradable.
2) Atlas passive trees giving higher chance of Harvest spawns.

Remove both of these, and Harvest is A-OK.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I feel like we already have as "not tradeable" as Harvest is going to get.
I still think they could have made zero changes to Harvest and just make Oshabi a master like Jun, Zana, and so on. Trade seeds, not crafts.
"
Phrazz wrote:

I'd be down with that. I can't speak for trade but SSF game basically forces all-hamlet all the time. You are wasting time any place else until gear is perfect. All the exalts in the world make no difference compared to harvest. Hell you could find 50 mirrors doing valdos or whatever. So what? Literally vendor trash to divine and block prefix's on your harvest items.

Would very much like it random anywhere so its like "wow look what I found" again not to mention you get to explore whole atlas. I'd be happy if they delete it too. I prefer a little more RNG in this type of game.

More I think about it that's what this all comes down to. Do you want an item editor or RNG drops? Not whether you're rich or poor or afraid your mirrored items wont have value or whatever. BTW I hate OP Jun too so you know where I stand on the issue.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2021, 11:05:09 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Would very much like it random anywhere so its like "wow look what I found" again not to mention you get to explore whole atlas. I'd be happy if they delete it too. I prefer a little more RNG in this type of game.

Exploring the Atlas is key (to me). While I enjoy Legion farming and Harbinger/ancient running, I can't help to feel that I'm "missing out" as long as I don't run a Harvest enhanced region on the Atlas. It's not a good feeling.

When it comes to this "item editor" and "more RNG", I seriously believe that people are playing a different game than me, because in my experience, I can go 30+ Harvests without finding certain crafts - and 10-20 maps without a Harvest. So in a bad case scenario? 600 maps to find your craft - and on top of that, you have a "high" chance of getting an unwanted tier on your mod. And that just ONE mod. So there's PLENTY of RNG if they make Harvest non-tradable.

But, we all know they won't do that, because of "the precious economy". And that's sad.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:

No arguments with this.

Only note is you could also make Harvest mission-only, so you cant speed run it, you get 2-3 per day or something like that.

Would make good crafts genuinely rare, which is appropriate because they are powerful. And would prevent the extremes we are seeing.

But take it off trading, and either remove atlas passives or give EVERY region a 5% additional chance.

Because if you aren't running Harvest region, it does feel like a waste of time.
Last edited by trixxar on Mar 3, 2021, 1:53:00 AM
"
trixxar wrote:
Only note is you could also make Harvest mission-only, so you cant speed run it, you get 2-3 per day or something like that.

That would just lead to people having 10+ accounts, unfortunately. Those ideas are always nice, but they don't work for the reason that there is no limit on how many accounts you can have.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
I honestly don't get why people don't like harvest.

You can craft better gear. Who doesn't want that? And it's not like its OP cos you still sink massive currency into it.

And nothing wrong with TFT... Seriously..bit takes 0.5 seconds to alt tab into it. It's so much better because it's fast, easy, familiar, and you can search easily for what you want... 100x better than any in game craft trading that GGG will ever create.
"
brunowa wrote:
And nothing wrong with TFT... Seriously..bit takes 0.5 seconds to alt tab into it. It's so much better because it's fast, easy, familiar, and you can search easily for what you want... 100x better than any in game craft trading that GGG will ever create.

The problem with TFT is that it exists. And by existing, it makes "very good" items too easy to acquire.

I like Harvest. I think it has a place in the game. But as long as you can get the craft you need - when you want it, all the time, over and over again, it's too OP.
if the problem is using TFT, making harvest crafts tradable like Einhar Beast would partially solve the problem, no?

but it will make it more cheaper than now since more ppl will be willing to trade their harvest crafts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info