3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
Playing this right now, just lvl 72 and not geared out yet. Need more res and threads.

BUT the question is if its better to take Arohongui over Tukohama.

25% AoE and dmg reduction form enemies over life-steal and totem-effect range.

Any thoughts on that?

Nice build BTW
I am currently at level 88, i have 2933299 dps and tukohama is 20% of my damage. It gives you 100% increased buff from ancestral warchief. Ancestral warchief lvl 20 gives you 22.8% more attack damage + vaal version.
Last edited by Arthanis228 on Apr 30, 2021, 11:13:02 AM
Any chance for an example PoB for Divine flesh?

Lv80 right now, feeling a bit squish + having mana issues with an Enlighten 3.

Other then that, amazing build :D
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Exiled_Magus wrote:
This build looks insanely good! I am working on leveling a marauder as we speak so I can give it a go.

I'm still kinda new to some mechanics and interactions in PoE, but I do have one question about the annointment you have on your gear. Executioner, affects two handed melee weapons; Does this attack count as two handed, or are you just using it for the increased damage against enemies on low life and increased AoE?

The annointment is random, because it was a corrupted talisman.

Now since 3.14 we can annoint corrupted amulets, so you can annoint anything you want:)

any recommendations on annoints then? like BiS annointment? Tainted Oils are pretty cheap right now so thinking about what to put on the talisman then :)
"
Szhival wrote:
Any chance for an example PoB for Divine flesh?

Lv80 right now, feeling a bit squish + having mana issues with an Enlighten 3.

Other then that, amazing build :D

Absolutely the same pob - divine flesh in the place of chainbreaker
"
AssassinEsel wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Exiled_Magus wrote:
This build looks insanely good! I am working on leveling a marauder as we speak so I can give it a go.

I'm still kinda new to some mechanics and interactions in PoE, but I do have one question about the annointment you have on your gear. Executioner, affects two handed melee weapons; Does this attack count as two handed, or are you just using it for the increased damage against enemies on low life and increased AoE?

The annointment is random, because it was a corrupted talisman.

Now since 3.14 we can annoint corrupted amulets, so you can annoint anything you want:)

any recommendations on annoints then? like BiS annointment? Tainted Oils are pretty cheap right now so thinking about what to put on the talisman then :)

Obviously panopticon - for totem buff ~+10% damage
Or just life with life leech near the shadow to drop leech node in cluster for something else useful
Do we even need 4-link in the gloves?
And what is the best corruption on them? Ele. weakness i assume?
"
Prof549 wrote:
Do we even need 4-link in the gloves?
And what is the best corruption on them? Ele. weakness i assume?

We do not need links

ele weakness and other curses for ele res are trash, because they do not do anything in this build.
Enemies have res equal to yours.
Best - enfeeble on hit, but it's rather rear.
What auras do you run of you pick Divine flesh? HoT, arctic armour and...?
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
"
YellovvJack wrote:
What auras do you run of you pick Divine flesh? HoT, arctic armour and...?

And wrath + blood and sand
Last edited by superpocan on May 1, 2021, 5:54:47 PM
What would be good to use instead of enfeeble with CWDT setup? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info