3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
pakkomeister wrote:
What would be good to use instead of enfeeble with CWDT setup? Thanks

nothing too special
If u don't want it, take whatever you feel good with, that interacts with the build
"
superpocan wrote:
"
pakkomeister wrote:

nothing too special
If u don't want it, take whatever you feel good with, that interacts with the build

Would it be also great to pick Malicious Intent on the passive tree if I have Doryani's Fist with enfeeble on hit?
"
pakkomeister wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
pakkomeister wrote:

nothing too special

Would it be also great to pick Malicious Intent on the passive tree if I have Doryani's Fist with enfeeble on hit?

It won't be bad, of course
Does Divine flesh mean you don't need the avian twins talisman and can use a different amulet?
"
Does Divine flesh mean you don't need the avian twins talisman and can use a different amulet?

There are two cases:

Divine flesh + talisman (w/o determination but with HoT and arctic armour)

or

Divine flesh + determination without talisman - then you can get any powerful amulet you want
Is there realistically any way to not run out of/have serious Rage problems? I know we can swap from Chainbreaker to Divine Flesh, but is there a way to actually make Chainbreaker work? It seems like you just get to a point where you can't do anything because you're waiting for Rage to regenerate, and if you actually use Berserk, you have about 1-2 attacks because you're not able to cast anymore.

Is there a fix for this? A regen threshhold or additional way to generate rage? Or is Divine Flesh the only realistic way to play this now?
"
Is there realistically any way to not run out of/have serious Rage problems? I know we can swap from Chainbreaker to Divine Flesh, but is there a way to actually make Chainbreaker work? It seems like you just get to a point where you can't do anything because you're waiting for Rage to regenerate, and if you actually use Berserk, you have about 1-2 attacks because you're not able to cast anymore.

Is there a fix for this? A regen threshhold or additional way to generate rage? Or is Divine Flesh the only realistic way to play this now?

I solved this problem already. You will have Shaper passive skill on tree and make sure you have 40%+ mana regen on jewel or rings or amulet. So you have total of 80% mana regen or more. I personally have +52% mana regen on one of the rings (total 92% mana regen with Shaper) and I never ever have problems with rage. I easily close all rounds of ultimatum on tier 15 without having rage problems. Also I tested, with 90% mana regen you can nonstop hit 18 times in a row without running out of rage.
Does Tawhoa's Chosen even do anything for us? I don't really see it proc. (think I read somewhere it's doesn't proc when Fist of War is also active)
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
"
YellovvJack wrote:
Does Tawhoa's Chosen even do anything for us? I don't really see it proc. (think I read somewhere it's doesn't proc when Fist of War is also active)

It procs and it has different animation.
It more than doubles our damage.
its very surprising that a built with this many uniques still performs that well. i can recommend it for bossing and ultimatum.

as the author mentioned already i really struggled in delirium maps though, but my computer doesn't want me to run those anyway.

i can recommend this build if you wanna make currency by boss farming especially.

i now switch to a zhp delve build though. i still have all my stuff if somebody wants to buy all at once with good rolls and overall synergy. 3 days from now i will start putting items up individually so just message me here if you want to see them.

gg

edit: not sure if author mentioned but anomalous fist of war is basically free and gives +60% damage
Last edited by ArschOfExile on May 2, 2021, 7:21:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info