3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
ArschOfExile wrote:
its very surprising that a built with this many uniques still performs that well. i can recommend it for bossing and ultimatum.

as the author mentioned already i really struggled in delirium maps though, but my computer doesn't want me to run those anyway.

i can recommend this build if you wanna make currency by boss farming especially.

i now switch to a zhp delve build though. i still have all my stuff if somebody wants to buy all at once with good rolls and overall synergy. 3 days from now i will start putting items up individually so just message me here if you want to see them.

gg

edit: not sure if author mentioned but anomalous fist of war is basically free and gives +60% damage

Really didn't mention the anomalous fist of war... Only the pulverise
Thank you!
Helo realy enjoy with taht build but for what we use berserk ? when I use it on map then I youst can't use slam course no rage awaible what I do wrong ?
gear

edit I was buy this rings
and normal hit seems fine but still unplayebale with berserker
Last edited by Shecutor on May 3, 2021, 4:22:10 AM
Taken the approach I was seeing some talk about in this topic but not sure if anyone actually attempted, so thought I'd collect some thoughts having done so.

Spoiler

So the Mahuxotl's Machination - Tempered by War synergy is well documented. For those that don't know: all elemental damage, not just hits, is converted to 50% fire and 50% Chaos. The downside is that all damage bypasses ES, and you have a permanent ES degen, but if you hit max energy shield you lose it all and get a +5% to all max resistances buff for a few seconds. There is one more downside for this build, unfortunately, which is our Cold and Lightning resistances are scaled by 50% - so if you would have -100% Lightning resistance, it becomes -50%, which is a big hit to damage.

The fact that the Fist recovers ES when you kill a shocked enemy was what originally led me down this path. It didn't seem to be keeping it up enough for my liking so I've ended up with an amulet with leech lightning damage as ES, but it turns out there is a reported bug about this interaction so that might not be necessary in the future.

By only caring about Chaos and Fire res, you can over-cap fire a large amount, which in conjunction with The Formless Inferno gives you a large armour increase (currently 289% for me), which is then scaled further by Determination. Note that in this case, I am only after armour for Phys damage reduction as lightning damage is converted to Fire/Chaos.

I'm increasing my max Chaos resistance further with a small cluster with Born of Chaos, and my max Fire resistance with Purity of Fire. In conjunction with a Purity of Fire Watcher's eye, I have 30% physical as fire conversion with 81% Fire Resistance and 83% Chaos resistance, both of which get bumped up by another 5% when I hit max ES. Even at 4.2k life, I feel very tanky.

The downside is, of course, damage. Even at 20/20 gems, I'm only going to be at 650k DPS with no other changes. I might be able to squeeze in a Ventor's Gamble down the road which would help a lot, and I need to pick up another Thread of Hope at some point too. That said, I'm still chugging along through T16 maps just fine. Bosses can be a little hairy at times, but still managing to level up at a pleasant clip (currently only 83).
Liked the build, doing pretty good on ultimatum, but got 1 problem.

And you know what problem it is - Timeless jewel.
Chain breaker: As far as i know, if you up your mana regen rate, rage will regen faster too. Still, i can't find a decent way to upgrade mana regen not bricking my precious rings.

Divine flesh: Is not an option for me too - my chaos res is -48%, and i don't want to change my amulet and rings just for that.

So, the question is:
What would you recommend replacing timeless jewel with? I searched on wiki for interesting notables, but didn't found anything that would be useful.
"
Liked the build, doing pretty good on ultimatum, but got 1 problem.

And you know what problem it is - Timeless jewel.
Chain breaker: As far as i know, if you up your mana regen rate, rage will regen faster too. Still, i can't find a decent way to upgrade mana regen not bricking my precious rings.

Divine flesh: Is not an option for me too - my chaos res is -48%, and i don't want to change my amulet and rings just for that.

So, the question is:
What would you recommend replacing timeless jewel with? I searched on wiki for interesting notables, but didn't found anything that would be useful.

Maybe not to use any thing of that and take one fore thread of hope - a little damage boost for low price.
Any other notables do not come to mind now really
how do you get pass the fact that the doryani's touch atk speed is so slow. its like 1second cast time. is there anyway to make it instant? that windup is deadly in higher ultimatums.

What if the ferocity charges run out quickly without the use of combat insanity how can you maintain them at level 1? and how to calculate your damage

rus
"
tamapoe wrote:
how do you get pass the fact that the doryani's touch atk speed is so slow. its like 1second cast time. is there anyway to make it instant? that windup is deadly in higher ultimatums.

No way to make it instant, just to live with that...
"
Leon_Tin wrote:
What if the ferocity charges run out quickly without the use of combat insanity how can you maintain them at level 1? and how to calculate your damage

rus

Combat insanity? Is it berserk?
Ferocity charges? You mean rage?

Everything of that is maintaned by %mana regeneration rate
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Leon_Tin wrote:

rus

Combat insanity? Is it berserk?
Ferocity charges? You mean rage?

Everything of that is maintaned by %mana regeneration rate

I use the translator

so water my Rage charges on the chiff, quickly evaporate what to do? and how to know your dps

It seems to take regen mana, but how to cram them into the budget I have no idea
Last edited by Leon_Tin on May 3, 2021, 4:38:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info